Dispute against Aromafab

NinjadGuy

Disputed member: @Aromafab

Thread Link: Was done via PM, after seeing this thread: 

Explanation: We agreed I will provide a registered account (char randomizing and tut island was done by him) and will get it to:

Build 4 - Zulrah ready high stats - 80M
90 range and mage, 70 def, 60 prayer, 53 agility
Regicide completion and subquests, Ava's completion and subquests, God cape

@Dbuffed is MMing this for us.

*We agreed it will be hand done.

I checked the highscores yesterday and the acc was like 90 ranged 84/85 magic, checked the acc today and the char doesn't exist anymore. I logged in to check and found out the acc was banned.

Evidence:

lw91OXi.jpg

qA9Xdy6.jpg

v5C3NyX.jpg

8oCCnP4.jpg

Edited by NinjadGuy
  • Sad 1

Just to confirm I asked OP to make this dispute.

He contacted me not long ago explaining that he couldn't find the account on the high scores, I told him to log on and double check the account(s) is/are not banned. He told me it/they are, and I told him to do this to avoid further issues with servicing. I am holding the gold still that was meant to be paid out.

Well, shit.
Spent 5 minutes high alching before bed, when i went for a shower and I wake up to this.

Confirming that all the pics are me in conversation with dbuffed/ninja, how do I refund him, all supplies and equipment were provided by me and dbuffed is holding the gold that Ninja has middlemanned with him, I can service a new account to the desired stats etc agreed upon in the skype logs if that is suitable.