APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

On 7/2/2021 at 7:40 PM, YipIz said:

Hey, great script don’t get me wrong but I was wondering if I’d be able to get a refund?? I bought it like 2-3 days ago and one of my Alts got banned.

Hi Yiplz,

Just copying my response from the Rock Crabs reply as it's also relevant here:

Hi there,

Unfortunately I do not have the ability to issue refunds, as the marketplace is run by OSBot and OSBot process the payments directly. You can, however, submit a refund request for the script under the OSBot support subforum! Whether or not it will be successful I believe is at the discretion of the OSBot staff.

-Apa

-Apa

Hey Just an FYI this script seems to be getting caught onto dont know how but its gotten me the Hammer aswell might need to look into it more. i dont bot often and only an hour or so at a time. Time for a new account for me lol. i plan to use this script on the new account aswell ill keep you informed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Amazing bot, I was stupid enough to try this on my main account only took 2 days to get a ban. I was doing 2 hours of botting then doing some slayer then another 2 hours of botting. (Total of 4 hours of botting)  I don't have a flagged IP as I haven't ever used bots before. Guess I was just super unlucky be careful out there guys. Thank you Apaec for a great bot 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...