APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

8 hours ago, Aurfiy said:

Hi Apa,

Can I get a trial please?

Sure - done! :)

12 hours ago, skrillstax said:

can i have a trial plz heard great things

Unfortunately I cannot offer trials to OSBot accounts under a week old - this is an OSBot rule. Sorry about that - please come back in a week or so!

1 hour ago, FapBoy said:

loved the script while i trialed it & way better than the last agility script i bought thanks so much ! ill be updating the forum of my progress im currently 76 agility as of 6/9/2018 this 99 will be smooth :D

Hiya, I would like to talk with you but have no PM left today. Can you pm me discord/skype?

On 6/9/2018 at 5:50 PM, FapBoy said:

loved the script while i trialed it & way better than the last agility script i bought thanks so much ! ill be updating the forum of my progress im currently 76 agility as of 6/9/2018 this 99 will be smooth :D

Glad to hear the script is running well! :) Look forward to seeing the gains!!

On 6/9/2018 at 7:29 PM, Felx said:

Hi Apa, can I try this bot out please? just came back to RS

Sure thing - trial activated!

On 6/9/2018 at 7:50 PM, spanishguy said:

Hiya, I would like to talk with you but have no PM left today. Can you pm me discord/skype?

Hey - I didn't realise PM counts were restricted! I am comparatively inactive on skype/discord wrt. OSBot pms. Sent you a PM!

9 hours ago, mrgrimboy said:

Can I get a trial?

Sure- done! :)

22 minutes ago, keno2 said:

Hi there, love the script its been flawless so far untill today, the script seems to be logging me out every time I try to use it. Is there any way to fix it? Thanks

Sorry that you're having issues. The script will stop if something is wrong and the script determines that it cannot continue. Before stopping, the script will always log the reason for termination in the console logger which you can open via the settings gear. Please try running the script again and observing the reason for termination - this should let you know what the problem is so you can solve it for the next session (e.g you might have run out of food, have insufficient agility level for the course you selected, etc..)

Apa

3 hours ago, liggernips said:

does this teleport to seers bank after lap completion?

I've written code to do so, however I cannot release this until i've tested it thoroughly and I do not have the means to do so (i'm working on getting the diary requirements)

I've had no luck finding someone to lend me an account for no more than 20 minutes, but i'm being patient!!

On 4/22/2018 at 11:55 AM, Apaec said:

Looking to borrow an account!

I've been working on implementing seers village teleporting, however my account does not have the kandarin hard diary complete. I'm looking for to borrow an account with this completed.

What I will do on your account:

• Collect game data to make update possible (Will take no more than 10 mins)
  • Do a quick test run (Will take no more than 5 mins)

If you can help, i'd love to hear from you :) Please drop me a PM!

Apa

Apa

1 hour ago, luckyweez said:

How did u learn to code btw? Do you code more than play RS?

Learned to code here many years ago now. Since then I've of course developed my understanding and interest in programming beyond Java and OSBot - learning here was a great starting point!

I played RS since around 2006~. When oldschool was released, I played for a short while before trying botting, at which point I diverted my attention to scripting instead of playing the game. Scripting was more enjoyable! Now I no longer play the game, I only log in to write/test scripts.

-Apa

• Heart 1

54 minutes ago, JCY said:

It somehow got stuck in the Canfis "bread store" and just keeps retrying to click on the Starting Tree to climb it "I can't reach that!" cause the door is closed lmao. Not sure how or why

Oh gosh - that's not ideal. I'll add this to the list of escape routes which I need to implement. Thanks!