APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

3 hours ago, gavin511 said:

So I have tried again and now it work. It may have been that I just completed the quest (not sure what that'd change anything). But I left canifis and then went back and it worked after. All is well in paradise! 

Odd!

thanks for letting me know. Glad it's sorted now

Probably quests weren't re-cached on OSBot's part following completion. Not sure though!

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Fredwin said:

Hi,

Was doing seers rooftop and left it. Came back and it was upstairs inside the bank :/

Unfortunately I can't really stop the script misclicking, that is inevitable (albeit rare). I have been working on an error correction system in the background however, this will hopefully solve this issue in the future. I'm not sure when it will be ready for release, but hopefully soon :)

Apa

20 hours ago, Apaec said:

Unfortunately I can't really stop the script misclicking, that is inevitable (albeit rare). I have been working on an error correction system in the background however, this will hopefully solve this issue in the future. I'm not sure when it will be ready for release, but hopefully soon :)

Apa

What's the possibility of a feature where, when your state is defined as "idle", or inactive for ~15 seconds, then you remap yourself for the task to help correct itself?

3 hours ago, raikzun420 said:

For some reason they dont show up in the script list :(
Oh well ?

Ah - looks like the trial request for agility got rejected as you've already had a trial with the expiry timestamp 2018-03-17 11:01:58 UTC

Unfortunately as i'm sure you can understand I can't offer multiple trials to the same user - sorry about this :(

Looks like your miner trial is running though!

Apa

3 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Ah - looks like the trial request for agility got rejected as you've already had a trial with the expiry timestamp 2018-03-17 11:01:58 UTC

Unfortunately as i'm sure you can understand I can't offer multiple trials to the same user - sorry about this :(

Looks like your miner trial is running though!

Apa

Oh i forgot i had asked for the agility one :)
Didnt use it. But its alright :) Your scripts are awesome, i'll probably end up buying it anyways haha.

Yea miner is running now :) Thanks alot

Hey APA the script is great but there is one issue i have at the pollnivneach course at the rough wall, the bot spam miss clicks the wall for up too a minute before it self corrects.to fix it manually I must move the camera angle

INFO][Bot #1][---------PM]: Traversing: [AreaObstacle: PositionInteraction[Rough wall,Climb,[x=3365, y=2982, z=1]]]

4 hours ago, Quickscope420 said:

Hey APA the script is great but there is one issue i have at the pollnivneach course at the rough wall, the bot spam miss clicks the wall for up too a minute before it self corrects.to fix it manually I must move the camera angle

INFO][Bot #1][---------PM]: Traversing: [AreaObstacle: PositionInteraction[Rough wall,Climb,[x=3365, y=2982, z=1]]]

Hmm that's odd, perhaps try zooming the screen out a little? This might help!

Apa