APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

Looking to borrow an account!

I've been working on implementing seers village teleporting, however my account does not have the kandarin hard diary complete. I'm looking for to borrow an account with this completed.

What I will do on your account:

• Collect game data to make update possible (Will take no more than 10 mins)
  • Do a quick test run (Will take no more than 5 mins)

If you can help, i'd love to hear from you :) Please drop me a PM!

Apa

12 minutes ago, gavin511 said:

Hey, trying to do the Canifis course and won't run. logger says "Stopping script: You cannot access course: Canifis Rooftop" when I can do the course as ive completed priest in peril (and have done laps by hand).

That's pretty odd - The script checks whether or not you've completed the quest based on a quests API call. It could be that for whatever reason this isn't working? When implementing this a few weeks ago, I definitely tested the script on both an account with and without the quest completed.

Are you starting the script at canifis?

-Apa

28 minutes ago, Apaec said:

That's pretty odd - The script checks whether or not you've completed the quest based on a quests API call. It could be that for whatever reason this isn't working? When implementing this a few weeks ago, I definitely tested the script on both an account with and without the quest completed.

Are you starting the script at canifis?

-Apa

Yep started it in canifis and in the course and still nothing.

P.s. this is on an ironman (dunno if that changes anything)

1 hour ago, gavin511 said:

Yep started it in canifis and in the course and still nothing.

P.s. this is on an ironman (dunno if that changes anything)

Hmm, that is interesting. Could well be the ironman thing ! I will run some tests now and see if I can narrow down the issue. Thanks for letting me know.

(Also, it might be a long shot, but could you try starting the script with the quests tab open?)

Apa

EDIT: Just ran a test. The script successfully does canifis rooftops on both an ironman and a non-ironman, so that's likely not the problem. What I will do is hotfix this hopefully today by adding an additional area check, so it's not just scanning the quest data (since this seems to be inconsistent?)

Edited by Apaec

13 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, that is interesting. Could well be the ironman thing ! I will run some tests now and see if I can narrow down the issue. Thanks for letting me know.

(Also, it might be a long shot, but could you try starting the script with the quests tab open?)

Apa

EDIT: Just ran a test. The script successfully does canifis rooftops on both an ironman and a non-ironman, so that's likely not the problem. What I will do is hotfix this hopefully today by adding an additional area check, so it's not just scanning the quest data (since this seems to be inconsistent?)

So I have tried again and now it work. It may have been that I just completed the quest (not sure what that'd change anything). But I left canifis and then went back and it worked after. All is well in paradise!