APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

Been using the bot for about an hour and a half now in short sessions while I'm at my computer.  Noticed that at the canifis rooftop, it gets stuck on the little indent on the north side of the pub roof for a few seconds every couple of laps, then corrects itself and continues.  No issues with the script other than that, but it does appear very bot like, especially when it happens a couple times in a row.  

43 minutes ago, H0rn said:

https://i.imgur.com/qK5lPhg.gif

Tries to alch when traversing across this.

That's such an awkward obstacle because half way across, it behaves as if your character is stationary! I'll add this to the list of obstacles which need alch-blocking. I'm working on implementing this now, although it's quite tough to test considering the local image loading issues that i'm experiencing in recent OSBot builds.

Cheers for the detailed gif (:

-Apa

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ryan1169 said:

Hey mate, using with alching at seers and sometimes it clicks cast high alch and then tries to pick up marks of grace, and sits saying getting item mark of grace but not doing anything, with mouse hovering over the mark.

Hmm, It might do this because the spell is selected, I will add a check for this for you. Thanks for letting me know!