APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

7 hours ago, Trimdon said:

Been using since level 10, seems okay. Is there any way to support summer pies to boost levels?

I could maybe make it use a summer pie but it wouldn't be able to bank for them. I'd probably suggest just sticking to the best course you can manage since training with pies is a pain, you end up falling off the course a lot!

5 hours ago, sant1313 said:

I get stuck at this location on Falador every single time, don't know whats up. 

The script is good, btw just this issue i get every time, gotta baby it on this course.

BotBroken.png

hmm, Not sure what the problem here is. It could be camera zoom, try changing this setting and seeing if that helps you!

13 hours ago, Apaec said:

I could maybe make it use a summer pie but it wouldn't be able to bank for them. I'd probably suggest just sticking to the best course you can manage since training with pies is a pain, you end up falling off the course a lot!

hmm, Not sure what the problem here is. It could be camera zoom, try changing this setting and seeing if that helps you!

That fixed it, and i just want to let everyone know that i hit 70 agility in less than one day, this script is the real deal, thank you Apaec, will leave good review.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, haydennoon said:

hi i have already purchased 2 scripts from you and possibly a 3rd can i please get a 48 hour trail thanks 

Hey!

Cheers for asking - unfortunately in the interests of fairness to all I can only offer 24h trials - that should still give you plenty of time to try the script out. I've gone ahead and started the trial, good luck!

Apa

8 minutes ago, sant1313 said:

That fixed it, and i just want to let everyone know that i hit 70 agility in less than one day, this script is the real deal, thank you Apaec, will leave good review.

Glad that solved the problem and congrats on 70 agility! Good luck at sara! 

-Apa

3 hours ago, progamerz said:

Trial please?

Edit: just bought it, looks amazing :)

<3 Sorry for the delay! Just got back in

2 hours ago, Defoh said:

The script got stuck on looting marks on Canafis rooftop. Can you please fix that. 

By the way, when the script is stuck, does it spam left click ?

Thanks,

Hey

I really need more details so I can fix the issue. Also it might be to do with your camera zoom - try adjusting that!

And no, it shouldn't spam click (:

Apa

1 hour ago, Trimdon said:

Also, climbed up the ladder at Seers and got stuck just there. I don't know how to get logs or anything.

Just a heads up

Was planning to write a fix for this. Cheers for reminding me!

Apa

Edit: for clarity, I can't fix the script misclicking stuff. But I can write special code snippets that run when the script gets into confined locations by accident, to avert the situation.

Edited by Apaec