APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

Trial never showed up so I bought it anyways (this is the second time this happened, ugh) but its running great on varrock roooftop. Only issue is when casting high alch, after it does the balancing wall it casts it too early everytime, so it does the balancing wall and stands there for a second, then re-casts. looks bot-like imo. other than that looks great

2 hours ago, Deceptful said:

Trial never showed up so I bought it anyways (this is the second time this happened, ugh) but its running great on varrock roooftop. Only issue is when casting high alch, after it does the balancing wall it casts it too early everytime, so it does the balancing wall and stands there for a second, then re-casts. looks bot-like imo. other than that looks great

Oh, sorry about that! Just checked the log and it seems the trial didn't go through for whatever reason :/ 

Glad it's running well, I hope to take a look at the balancing and alching situation soon - i've added it to my to-do list. Thanks for letting me know! 

Apa

7 hours ago, Apaec said:

Oh, sorry about that! Just checked the log and it seems the trial didn't go through for whatever reason :/ 

Glad it's running well, I hope to take a look at the balancing and alching situation soon - i've added it to my to-do list. Thanks for letting me know! 

Apa

All good, it was worth the purchase ?

& my pleasure. I'm at canifis now so it doesn't affect me, but I figured I would let you know regardless. Love the script. you're 2/2 with me so far! ?

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, MLP said:

Hey, 
Just wondering about the ban rate currently? I've looked at quite a few of the agil scripts, and this one looks to have the lowest ban rate atm.

Ban rates are not really quantifiable and seem to be for the most part unrelated to the script that you're using. Naturally, i've included some human-like movements and randomisation throughout the script, but whether or not that helps reduce bans is up to you!

Your best bet, as with any script, is to keep sessions short and efficient. Use generous breaks, and play legitimately between sessions and mix up what you bot. If you haven't already, be sure to give this page a read: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

Best

Apa

Have to agree with you there, but seem to have seen more people on agility scripts complaining about bans than any others. 
I usually try to do exactly that. Sometimes I will run for a few hours overnight, which unfortunately means that I am not monitoring it, but no more than 60-90 mins on with a 20-35 min break.

Thanks man.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MLP said:

Have to agree with you there, but seem to have seen more people on agility scripts complaining about bans than any others. 
I usually try to do exactly that. Sometimes I will run for a few hours overnight, which unfortunately means that I am not monitoring it, but no more than 60-90 mins on with a 20-35 min break.

Thanks man.

I mean, i've had reports of bans here and there, but for the most part users seem to be OK from what i've heard. Furthermore, I personally haven't been banned using the script and I use it quite a lot. Then again, I bot very conservatively (I try and avoid botting longer than 30min - 1h per day)

Apa