need help dedicated server

javidamme

Dedi's are expensive as fuck specially for Windows Dedi's.

Use a VPS or 2, or just upgrade your PC. Over the months it'd probably be cheaper to upgrade your PC. As with Windows VPS's you're looking at $15+ per month per VPS and more than that with dedi's.

Just now, javidamme said:

yes but ppl told me vps isnt that good dedicated alot better and might upgrade to more accounts 

Realistically these servers are only worth the money if you're running a bot farm.

You want to use a Linux based dedicated server, Linux is less costly and has less performance overheads vs Windows Server. Due to the amount that you need I'll recommend you shop around via Kimsufi or SoYouStart. Remember that you MUST lookup the cpubench score and that's how you'll measure the performance that'll be the first priority. If you have any problems you can contact me and i can recommend you a specific server. Normally though with Kimsufi they're always out of stock especially the good servers.

35 minutes ago, speciality said:

Dedi's are expensive as fuck specially for Windows Dedi's.

Use a VPS or 2, or just upgrade your PC. Over the months it'd probably be cheaper to upgrade your PC. As with Windows VPS's you're looking at $15+ per month per VPS and more than that with dedi's.

Realistically these servers are only worth the money if you're running a bot farm.

i am now getting 35-45 a day with my small farm and i wanna expand :)

4 minutes ago, javidamme said:

i am now getting 35-45 a day with my small farm and i wanna expand :)

If you're willing to expand then a Dedi is worth it, a decent dedi will set you back $50+ per month minimum. As the guy mentioned above, Linux is the cheaper option but requires more setup, some companies do offer to do the setup for you though. For a dedi I'd usually for for Windows regardless as in general it's a better feel unless you've used Linux a lot (For dedi's it's not too much more anyway, usually more painful on VPS's.

Edited by speciality

2 minutes ago, speciality said:

If you're willing to expand then a Dedi is worth it, a decent dedi will set you back $50+ per month minimum.

yh but its for in the future im now looking into costs etc account costs proxy costs and banrate testing it now for a month and gonna see how well it goed and how many accounts that will be banned so i can the calculations etc and see if its still profitable thats the point of a bot farm dont wanna run with lose :p

3 minutes ago, javidamme said:

yh but its for in the future im now looking into costs etc account costs proxy costs and banrate testing it now for a month and gonna see how well it goed and how many accounts that will be banned so i can the calculations etc and see if its still profitable thats the point of a bot farm dont wanna run with lose :p

Proxies aren't too much. With a Dedi it'll be running from a different IP than your home IP regardless so you won't need a proxy straight away anyways. Ban rates depend on what you're botting and I wouldn't suggest botting the same thing on the same IP address. If you do bot the same thing then you'll probably need multiple proxies from the start.

Edited by speciality