Chase

On 1/4/2018 at 12:57 PM, HastyLife said:

Glad to see u back <3 

are u looking forward to upgrade the script with more quests? // different starting pattern?

Yea its a possibility, I have a ton of other quests already done that've done for personal use.

More or less just need to rewrite the script and fix all the framework issues/ minimize the framework

On 1/4/2018 at 3:29 PM, H0rn said:

Sweet, an update soon ;) Thanks ;)

:) appreciate the support!

1 hour ago, withoutidols said:

Yea its a possibility, I have a ton of other quests already done that've done for personal use.

More or less just need to rewrite the script and fix all the framework issues/ minimize the framework

:) appreciate the support!

alrighty if u need anything hit me up ;)

Expect an update later today, fixed the coffin issues still working on mugger issues.

Testing adding more paths so the script uses web walking less, think that will improve the efficiency and memory usage significantly.

Want to release the script open source, but unaware if a sdn script can be open source. Really hope to get this on sdn once all issues are fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

Noticed the doors thing too, if they're open, script runs fine otherwise I've watched it get stuck at the first door in lumby multiple times spamming "I cant reach that" or whatever it is, also got stuck in wizard door a few times. Think it was around the time OSbot did some webwalking updates so could be that but I don't know shit.

22 hours ago, Ceytune said:

Well, the first door you need to open for rune mysteries.

22 hours ago, 1anter said:

why dont you request it to be uploaded to sdn?

15 hours ago, prompt said:

Noticed the doors thing too, if they're open, script runs fine otherwise I've watched it get stuck at the first door in lumby multiple times spamming "I cant reach that" or whatever it is, also got stuck in wizard door a few times. Think it was around the time OSbot did some webwalking updates so could be that but I don't know shit.

Contacted Alek asking if the new walking updates could have broken the door logic. 

In addition, I inquired about getting the script on the SDN. 

I submitted the application for SDN access early January, but Alek hasn't responded yet.
Alek has been pushing updates left and right. So I'm assuming he's been busy.

][01/31 03:52:10 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/31 03:52:14 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/31 03:52:18 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/31 03:52:22 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/31 03:52:26 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/31 03:52:30 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/31 03:52:35 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/31 03:52:39 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/31 03:52:43 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.

Happens  everytime whilst my character comes from lumby top bank, goes down stairs, gets stuck at that tile and spams that

Door issue seems fine now tho, no problems there anymore.

10 hours ago, prompt said:

][01/31 03:52:10 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/31 03:52:14 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/31 03:52:18 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/31 03:52:22 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/31 03:52:26 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/31 03:52:30 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/31 03:52:35 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/31 03:52:39 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/31 03:52:43 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.

Happens  everytime whilst my character comes from lumby top bank, goes down stairs, gets stuck at that tile and spams that

Door issue seems fine now tho, no problems there anymore.

Lots of web walking updates are being pushed to the client, ill investigate tonight. 
To clarify, this is after the bot talks to the Duke and begins Rune mysteries?

11 minutes ago, H0rn said:

Is the source available for this? Would like to implement in some of my farm scrips if possible <3

CQuest Source Code

Note the source is definitely a little bit of overkill for this script, but it was developed as a framework in order to make it easy to implement other quests. Privately, I've implemented some quests quickly for myself. If i have time I'll try to get Doric's and Knight's Sword up in the future.

If you want to build from source, "ant distribute" will build the jar and distribute to your script folder.

Downloading the OSBot.jar is handled

LABJ6Wh.png

When client is updated simply run the task "clean_fully"

To reiterate, once the project is cleaned the OSBot.jar is removed thus once you distribute again it will download the current version.

vrMez8N.png

Edited by withoutidols
clarify