Chase

11 hours ago, Failure said:

Hi,

Nice script! Works smooth but somehow it died, didn't watch it.

Also I noticed after doing all the Quests, it does not log out it just stands there on Varrock square hehe if you could add it would be neat.

Thanks for the script really much appreciated.

It shouldn't die walking for Romeo & Juliet anymore, either the mugger could have gotten your character somehow behind the Lumbridge castle or web walking brought the bot too close to the wizard circle when walking into Varrock. Either way, I will be improving the scripts efficiency by reducing how much the script depends on webwalking over the next couple days. I hope that these changes will alleviate these little quirks.

Addressing the end behavior, probably will end up having the script walk to grand exchange and logout at the end, I assume that would be useful functionality.

To keep up with the progress, I have added a TODO list under the changelog :) 

On 10/9/2017 at 9:08 PM, IDontEB said:

That Account creator source code I got from you was the best! This is just the cherry on top.

It makes me happy to see that users are appreciating my contributions :) 

Edited by withoutidols
  • Like 1

Updated to 1.02 

• The script now properly ends
  • The script now walks to the grand exchange when finished with quests and then will log out.
  • In the event the bot is in combat, it should enable run. Should help with muggers, and the guards near the Draynor Prison

Plan on changing the gui next, and making an icon. Will start making movements to have this considered for SDN

Script sometimes gets stuck in this location when starting

https://gyazo.com/bdadd9dd735f736382f5fe746b5c49f0

And also as for deaths, I've noticed it dies to the mugger in the wizard shop in varrock east, because the mugger actually follows us into the shop which means the bot is trying to talk to the mage, but gets interrupted by the mugger and eventually dies.

Also seems to get stuck at this stage in romeo like this:

https://gyazo.com/cb6a0855a33a5e7e17110a5223142800

this is the step it is in the quest when it gets stuck at that stage:

https://gyazo.com/84e46b8aad3728212ea98d56cd5bd6e4 (I opened the quest instructions to show you where it was at)

The above bug seems to get fixed if I walk it near the mages in varrock entrance, then it runs to pick up the berries.

I wouldn't recommend a GUI as it's just more time investment for the user, the script works perfectly fine without one as the goal is to accomplish 7qp.

Edited by Antonio Kala

There is still the bug with the mugger at varrock rune store which has been mentioned before. But I can imagine this is hard to solve since the mugger is around there often. Maybe you can make it run away from combat and hop worlds. 

Sometimes when it goes to pick berries for Romeo & Juliet it get stucks on the way to there east of varrock next to the eastern wall. It seems like the area is out of his 'zone' because when I manually move them towards the varrock south eastern mining spot it continues and works without any problems after that.

For the rest, great script. Thanks

7 hours ago, DoubleD said:

There is still the bug with the mugger at varrock rune store which has been mentioned before. But I can imagine this is hard to solve since the mugger is around there often. Maybe you can make it run away from combat and hop worlds. 

Sometimes when it goes to pick berries for Romeo & Juliet it get stucks on the way to there east of varrock next to the eastern wall. It seems like the area is out of his 'zone' because when I manually move them towards the varrock south eastern mining spot it continues and works without any problems after that.

For the rest, great script. Thanks

Might have time today to fix this, but I agree with your suggested fix. I think having the script run to a safespot and switch worlds would be a very efficient, doable solution

• 2 weeks later...

tryed this out and works just fine. Started fresh biots from ge and they did the quests so far. Only 1 hiccup with one of the scripts crashing but thats probably cause im running 3 bots on a socks proxy so may be a little laggy but i love this script! been looking for something like it since i hate the ge limits and getting members on bots is just too darn pricey for low ones .

2 hours ago, El Dingus said:

Just wanted to let you know that the bot gets stuck trying to put the skull in the coffin if the coffin is closed during the restless ghost.

Instead of opening the coffin it will just keep trying to put the skull in.

I'm aware of this problem, It usually will eventually end up opening before using the skull on it. But yea, there are a couple bugs that I definitely need to fix. If someone wants to provide me accounts fresh off tutorial island, I'll return them with 7quest points done :)