[Zulrah] Making my first bot farm since 2013 [Progress, pictures]

Swedens

Wow amazing achievement buddy. It's hard to imagine for me to create even 2 long term accounts without getting banned. I'm having a rough time making my green dragon bot. I get banned consistently botting f2p 1-30 strength at seagulls which takes around 2 hours. I do it straight after tutorial island and I used different proxies. Any tips on that?

Edited by Skypiea
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Skypiea said:

Wow amazing achievement buddy. It's hard to imagine for me to create even 2 long term accounts without getting banned. I'm having a rough time making my green dragon bot. I get banned consistently botting f2p 1-30 strength at seagulls which takes around 2 hours. I do it straight after tutorial island and I used different proxies. Any tips on that?

You pretty much just explained what the problem is

• Like 1

On 2017-12-17 at 2:34 PM, mithrilman said:

One of, if not the best Goals/achievement threads I've seen.

Good job, not giving up paid off.

Keep it up! :)

Thanks alot man, glad you are reading all about it :)

On 2017-12-17 at 2:43 PM, m4tis said:

Hey man. Great thread. Love it <3

I want to make one zulrah account for my self. Maybe could you suggest me what leveling up methods should i use? 

And why you only get 40range? you only kill zulrah with mage? 

TY.

Hey thanks man!
I would suggest getting a bond on the account as fast as possible, and probably some private combat scripts. I always start off with chickens, cows, sand crabs and after base 60 I do NMZ.
Yes, I only kill zulrah with magic.

On 2017-12-17 at 6:37 PM, Skypiea said:

Thanks man!
And you said it yourself brother, f2p is a dangerous world. Stay away from it :)

On 2017-12-18 at 10:49 AM, CodeDdx said:

Nice progress :o

Thanks G!

On 2017-12-18 at 12:30 PM, MyOSB said:

Looks good bro, Keep updating it :)

Eyy thanks man!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1anter said:

how many kill do you do before breaking and how long do you break for?

I only do around 4h, break, 4h. Which should be around 100-110 kills per day. 

19 minutes ago, Fishing said:

Nice progress :)

You really should try to start muling imo, atleast give it a try! It will decrease the losses by alot when ur accs get banned obviously.

Thanks man! 

And yes, I have started muling now since the gear im using on all accounts are worth more than 50m. So yeah I guess its something I have to accept, even though the chances of getting banned increases. 

• Like 1