[Zulrah] Making my first bot farm since 2013 [Progress, pictures]

Swedens

On 2017-12-01 at 3:56 AM, Lewis said:

how much you making from 3 zulrah bots?

I'm not exactly sure right now since I spread all the profit for now to all 5 accounts. But I have around 10000kc and each 1k kills is minimum 60m pure profit.

On 2017-12-01 at 2:46 PM, Obotter said:

All of the accounts are botted, also including gold farmed for gear etc? zulrah done by bot?

Yes, that's the whole idea with this project. It's easy to bot a zulrah account, it's hard to make them youself efficiently.

On 2017-12-01 at 3:24 PM, Obotter said:

What you enchant, in mage training arena or jewellery?

First ban wave I did it on regular items for profit, moved on from that to MTA enchanting for better XP but instead a loss of money instead (also got me 48h bans doing so as well)

On 2017-12-02 at 3:12 PM, RichardH95 said:

No updates ??

Will come soon :) Quite a few things IRL that has to be done first. I'm just checking in now to reply

3 hours ago, lawf said:

This dead?

I haven't even started yet ;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ladylake said:

Wait did you get 85-93 mage at zulrah?

That’s correct. But I recieved very bad news today. 3/3 accounts that was running are banned this morning around 1pm. Around 160m in gear and supplies was lost today, and I’m not including the account value which is around 100m per account. Luckily have 2 accounts zulrah ready. 

1 hour ago, Swedens said:

That’s correct. But I recieved very bad news today. 3/3 accounts that was running are banned this morning around 1pm. Around 160m in gear and supplies was lost today, and I’m not including the account value which is around 100m per account. Luckily have 2 accounts zulrah ready. 

Seems like its not only my zulrah farm that got hit by bans. I got hit yesterday (Sunday) 4 accounts + mule got banned. All my other kinda accounts are fine though 

I lost ~400m 

Edited by jens4626

Maybe just buy Zulrah ready accounts to keep the pace? 

4 hours ago, Swedens said:

13 hours ago, Swedens said:

RIP.  Excited for more progress pictures with the other accounts though!

14 hours ago, Swedens said:

Ah ffs, you was doing so well! ?

6 hours ago, Joliter said:

RIP.  Excited for more progress pictures with the other accounts though!

I will post an update tonight. Both account had their first zulrah kills yesterday.

6 hours ago, ImagineAGS said:

What do you think caused your ban? Also, were you not on different proxies? What would you do differently?

All on different proxies.

5 hours ago, RichardH95 said:

Ah ffs, you was doing so well! ?

Ah well, jagex did a great job and took out alot of bots yesterday. Just gotta keep going :)