[Zulrah] Making my first bot farm since 2013 [Progress, pictures]

Swedens

Great news! Just got two accounts 10 magic levels from finished banned.

Plot twist, it was 48h bans :D

I was too lazy to splash once again and moved to a newly made private mta enchanter, it all went smooth but I blacked out watching TV yesterday and left the two accounts running for 11 hours.

Got a delayed 48h ban on both around 1pm today. In just about 2 days they will be back to botting!

Hi, I'm relatively new to botting and I'm trying to research ways to "win" against Jagex. 
I would like to be able to do my own research but it's an expensive science it seems, however I will still be doing the things I can afford/make my own scripts.
A report like this is what i've been looking for, so thank you for initiating one. I will be doing the same relatively soon and comparing notes with other people who have done the same, to gather as much information as possible, that is the only way to beat the system.
So, for the sake of science, can I ask to hand out whatever extra detail you can? For example:

-What publicly available scripts did you use?
- Were they all premium?
- Was the tweaking custom? If so, how?
-  Which locations did you choose for levelling. What was the thought process involved in picking specific, unusual location?
- Are you using injection or "covert mode"?

Sorry for the long text, anywho, thanks for your time and for starting all of this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shpat said:

Hi, I'm relatively new to botting and I'm trying to research ways to "win" against Jagex. 
I would like to be able to do my own research but it's an expensive science it seems, however I will still be doing the things I can afford/make my own scripts.
A report like this is what i've been looking for, so thank you for initiating one. I will be doing the same relatively soon and comparing notes with other people who have done the same, to gather as much information as possible, that is the only way to beat the system.
So, for the sake of science, can I ask to hand out whatever extra detail you can? For example:

- Were they all premium?
-  Which locations did you choose for levelling. What was the thought process involved in picking specific, unusual location?

Sorry for the long text, anywho, thanks for your time and for starting all of this.

For science, can you tell me everything, for science.

Please it's for science.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, shpat said:

- Were they all premium?

I'm happy to help, but you gotta understand much of the information you are asking for is valuable to me as an active "small" gold farmer.
But I can tell you this, I have seend a remarkable difference in bans using private scripts.

My personal tip I can give you is to stay lowkey in game, for en example:
In lumby straight out of tut island there is a cow area north of the castle, but behind the cow area is an even bigger one but far less people.

And the main leveling is done in NMZ, people can't report you unless your bot gets stuck outside NMZ. Any AFK method is far superior to any active click intensive actions.

I've gotten banned for magic training on almost all accounts I've created because I am too lazy to AFK bot splashing, but that is the way to go.

And getting a successful farm up and running with these requirements will be costly (bonds, bans, gear and runes etc) so you have to be prepared for it.

And to answer the script questions, I still use my private bots for account buildings.

10 hours ago, District8102 said:

Wow this is awesome. I have goals similar to this! :P

Make them come true, start grinding :)

13 hours ago, undorak7 said:

How much are you getting p/h after costs with the finished account?

Would it be faster if you made it range and mage?

i've never done zulrah heh

I would probably say around 900k-1200k as for now. I am nowhere near 99 magic on the accounts, yet.

• Like 1