Proxy Ban

botscape1738

Really new to the Proxy/Gold Farm scene and I was hoping to inquire some info from you IT Wizards. Looking to start a small farm, starting with about 5 proxies. My question is; if an account is banned, is that proxy then "flagged" and would draw attention to the next bot on the same proxy? I'm aware some proxy providers refresh IP's on a 30 day basis, but what is the best way to manage this?

Thanks!

I'm not an IT wizard but the truth is that no one REALLY knows for sure. Educated guess would be that yes, when you get banned on an IP it will most likely draw attention to the other account on that same IP and you will get chain banned. That's not always the case though, especially depending on what you are botting. I'm currently running 2 bots on same proxy without VIP, and I am expecting a chain ban if I get caught. 

Edited by Switzzz

9 hours ago, Switzzz said:

I'm not an IT wizard but the truth is that no one REALLY knows for sure. Educated guess would be that yes, when you get banned on an IP it will most likely draw attention to the other account on that same IP and you will get chain banned. That's not always the case though, especially depending on what you are botting. I'm currently running 2 bots on same proxy without VIP, and I am expecting a chain ban if I get caught. 

Are the bots on the same proxy using the same method? I've heard people say that if you vary the methods on the same proxy, it reduces the likelihood of a chain ban.

14 minutes ago, Woz said:

Are the bots on the same proxy using the same method? I've heard people say that if you vary the methods on the same proxy, it reduces the likelihood of a chain ban.

he said hes starting a farm, i asume he means they all will do the same thing.

15 minutes ago, Woz said:

Good theory... They would be doing the same method, but it may be worth it to utilize more than one. Thanks for info!

buying proxy's is a mission, 4$ each and if one gets flagged you gatta pay an additional 2$ to get a new one, plus the cost of bond, your loooking atleast at 7$ investment per account.

ive read people who have been using the same ip thats banned 200+ acc's and they keep going (mostly suicide botters) ive read people be banned within hours. basically who knows... 

On 10/3/2017 at 11:35 AM, botscape1738 said:

Good theory... They would be doing the same method, but it may be worth it to utilize more than one. Thanks for info!

From personal experience, it saves a lot of hassle to just simply dish out for more proxies. You should never have to pay more than $3/proxy, though. Do more research.