How much time you let OSBot botting?

CaTiiRe

to be honest in my own experience over the years i didn't see much of a difference between botting 3hr a day or 8-10 hour a day. it all depends on where you bot. plus i do some legit stuff in between like slayer tasks and talking in clanchat so it seems more like a normal player. 

also don't bot overnight but if you really want to do it in the weekends when Jmods off work. just dont bot 20hr straight because bot detection might pick you up sooner or later. thats how i got a 2 day ban recently. tbh 3 hours a day and then the next day also 3 hours seems more bot-like in a systematic way to me. just try to randomize it not do the same shit every day for the same time. 

there are lots of legit players playin 16h a day so ( in my opinion ) it doesn't matter much if u bot 3 or 10 hours a day. 

those are just speculations of my experiences tho. hope i could help a bit. Goodluck botting,

Morocco

4 minutes ago, Apaec said:

I've been doing agility recently, I keep my botting sessions at a maximum of 15 minutes in length and don't exceed ~1-2h per day. Also, i'm using a homemade script. I've got to 70 on two accounts without any issues!

It seems to be entirely random though; just play it safe!

Like this man says, it seems to be entirely random. some people get banned after 3h on script and others run it for 100 hours straight. >.> 

9 minutes ago, Apaec said:

I've been doing agility recently, I keep my botting sessions at a maximum of 15 minutes in length and don't exceed ~1-2h per day. Also, i'm using a homemade script. I've got to 70 on two accounts without any issues!

It seems to be entirely random though; just play it safe!

1h-2h of botting is too little to be sustainable hmm

like i always did, try botting my main up as fast and safely as possible. 6-10 hours a day.

i try to get my main done quickly so i don't have to bot on him anymore (because sooner or later you will lose everything)

then in the meantime i level up bot accounts and make cash on those. before you go sleep give all your loots to mule ( so if u get banned in the morning by a jmod you atleast transfered the money) 

there's no way to be safe at botting bro. i believe all of us has been banned at some point in their rs carreer. that's why it's not worth botting your main unless you really don't care at all. 

try to be creative also, you can make lots of money with autofighters also while leveling your bots up. ( less crowded places, less chance to be banned ) 

stay away from woodcutting, fishing etc low income and high banrate. runecrafting makes loads of cash but high risk also. just try to be creative with your scripts like it's hard to tell you what i would do. i'm just boting 6-8 hours a day because i feel like its a waste of time botting under those hours. what's the point in risking your account if you only make 1m per day botting you know. but that's my point of view. 

1 hour ago, morocco said:

like i always did, try botting my main up as fast and safely as possible. 6-10 hours a day.

i try to get my main done quickly so i don't have to bot on him anymore (because sooner or later you will lose everything)

then in the meantime i level up bot accounts and make cash on those. before you go sleep give all your loots to mule ( so if u get banned in the morning by a jmod you atleast transfered the money) 

there's no way to be safe at botting bro. i believe all of us has been banned at some point in their rs carreer. that's why it's not worth botting your main unless you really don't care at all. 

try to be creative also, you can make lots of money with autofighters also while leveling your bots up. ( less crowded places, less chance to be banned ) 

stay away from woodcutting, fishing etc low income and high banrate. runecrafting makes loads of cash but high risk also. just try to be creative with your scripts like it's hard to tell you what i would do. i'm just boting 6-8 hours a day because i feel like its a waste of time botting under those hours. what's the point in risking your account if you only make 1m per day botting you know. but that's my point of view. 

Thanks bro, I aprecciate that, What I'm going to do is to bot like 7 hours two accs in a computer and 7 hours 2 accs in other computer, i stop it for a day and start again, maybe i'd work, lets try

1 hour ago, Fearsy said:

Depends what your botting 

I was botting Ranged, Mining and Woodcutting, and the 3 get banned XD

• Like 1