Buying 3 Tutorial Island completed accs - 300kea

Molde

1 minute ago, Mitchy45 said:

Sorry for confusion. Night, banned me from selling these worthless acounts which is more of a service than account selling. 

What a joke. I am doing for feedback more than anything -..- 

Seems legit

I informed you earlier today that you cannot sell accounts below 100 post count

This is more of a service. 

The account has no value other than an item to bot on. 

I understand the rule, but I thought this would only be applicable to an account of inherent value (50M etc) that could potentially have reason to be recovered as a scam. Your logic makes sense though, an account is an account right? @Night anyways no reason for me to continue. L8r on this post.

@Molde Want them for free then? since I cannot sell them to you? I specifically made 3 for you. Have no value to me. 

Edited by Mitchy45

2 hours ago, Mitchy45 said:

This is more of a service. 

The account has no value other than an item to bot on. 

I understand the rule, but I thought this would only be applicable to an account of inherent value (50M etc) that could potentially have reason to be recovered as a scam. Your logic makes sense though, an account is an account right? @Night anyways no reason for me to continue. L8r on this post.

@Molde Want them for free then? since I cannot sell them to you? I specifically made 3 for you. Have no value to me. 

Instead of being a bitch just keep on the rules and you have no problem the way you talk to others is not the way you should talk to people. Have respect for the rules and others

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

Instead of being a bitch just keep on the rules and you have no problem the way you talk to others is not the way you should talk to people. Have respect for the rules and others

Take your own advice. Toxic post. Contributed absolutely nothing. Derpppp

?‍♂️

• Sad 1