Project's random.dat Remover Tool

ProjectPact

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, The Undefeated said:

I like your program, but isn't it possible to remove the file, create your own and set it to read-only? 

I used to have it set to read only, but I thought that would be more concerning if they couldn’t write to a file rather than if a new one needed to be created.

4 hours ago, downsidelama said:

If you are really concerned about those files, you don't even need a VM, just set up a new user for every bot instance then start them as their specific user, problem solved :)

A new user doesn't prevent a file from being written to your disk. Windows has a new map for each user, if I were to create user A, and user B, User B would be able to see files from user A, and A would be able to see files from user B.

Edited by Hi G00gle

4 hours ago, Hi G00gle said:

A new user doesn't prevent a file from being written to your disk. Windows has a new map for each user, if I were to create user A, and user B, User B would be able to see files from user A, and A would be able to see files from user B.

Yes, but every user gets a separate random.dat etc files, so it's not fishy that you don't have one, also it only store one account. I wouldn't think that jagex scans for other random.dat files. However if you are concerned about that, you can even limit that these users could only see their files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...