Change action to response code

scape

29 minutes ago, scape said:

On response code 4 (banned) the script is stopped. Is there any way to change what happens when you are banned? I don't want to create a custom login handler but instead utilize the current one already being used by default.

You will need to create your own login handler, not sure why you would want to keep trying to log into a banned account. 

• Boge 1

29 minutes ago, Alek said:

You will need to create your own login handler, not sure why you would want to keep trying to log into a banned account. 

Maybe he's got some alternative reason? Maybe he wants to do something like create a Windows notification when your account is banned while using his scripts? Just a stab in the dark but I doubt he's planning on repeatedly attempting to log in to a banned account.

1 minute ago, TTScripts said:

Maybe he's got some alternative reason? Maybe he wants to do something like create a Windows notification when your account is banned while using his scripts? Just a stab in the dark but I doubt he's planning on repeatedly attempting to log in to a banned account.

Well then he would certainly need to create his own login handler, since that would be something custom. I mean there could be a built in system for using the current autologin with custom executors, but it seems kind of a waste of time since the same code could be just as easily written.

14 minutes ago, TTScripts said:

Or maybe if account banned, then log in another account?