Does the script has a limit to use?

Bruzual

9 minutes ago, Viston said:

Is it a private script? Could have been authentication locked. I tend to do that too on my private scripts, to prevent people from reselling or sharing the script.

thats what I was thinking because he said it logs him out, since hes not vip your limited on bots at once, but that just closes client not logging out, even on different ips

Edited by GPSwap

1 minute ago, Bruzual said:

It just log out! I activate the salamanders and it automatically goes to the door icon and logs me out

Perhaps you set it up wrong; check the console. If that doesn't solve your problem, find the script thread and read the instructions. If you're still struggling, ask on the script thread and hopefully the scripter may be able to help you out.

Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Perhaps you set it up wrong; check the console. If that doesn't solve your problem, find the script thread and read the instructions. If you're still struggling, ask on the script thread and hopefully the scripter may be able to help you out.

Apa

I just check the console, the error was that I dont have the same amount of nets and ropes, I jsut drop one and I gets started again. Thanks a lot

9 hours ago, Bruzual said:

I just check the console, the error was that I dont have the same amount of nets and ropes, I jsut drop one and I gets started again. Thanks a lot

No problemo! Glad it's sorted. Also a bit strange that the script stops because of that and doesn't fix itself, but oh well. Let me know if you need anything else! (:

Apa