hi again isnt it really that hard

Muffins

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Muffins said:

or you know have him be honest and report them instead of only reporting the bad ones but hey he gets special privilege 

Lol special privilege, you sir are delusional. He actually gets more shit from me than any other script writer on the forum, due to his 25+ scripts. I have 75 feedback, and I can almost promise a few are from "thanks for the help" No I didn't' delete them because I don't care. I don't see a problem its causing, other than you're upset just to be upset, you have the worst attitude on OSBot, you only have the attitude towards certain people. You've only reported czar for false positive feedback, yet I have some, other script writers have some. Why don't you get off his dick and do something constructive.

• Like 6

• Administrator

pES0BaG.png Look buddy, 2.5+ years ago, and you haven't reported me once, and no I will not go first this and delete it, because I don't want to. 

Also there is a reason we monitor negative and neutral more, if you had a negative it would ruin your reputation, but if you had 615 positive feedback and 1 false positive, it isn't going to make you more or less trusted. However if you got a negative one for scamming etc, it would ruin you and no one would trade you. I don't understand your logic and how you can waste so much time trying to bash my staff. If you want to make another thread crying about what my staff or myself are doing that don't coddle your little needs. I will gladly remove you from this site again, I'm sure other bot sites would love to have someone bitch as much as you.

• Like 6