Hello, I do graphic design/bot here and there.

duhdudebc

Hello, my name is DuhDudeBC! I'm 21 years old, and I'm pretty good at graphic design. Unfortunately, I don't have much to show for it :( because I fried my last laptop by spilling a beer on it. I use to make a ton of Icons & Twitch panels. 

Here is some I got off Twitch that I made. (keep in mine these are 3 years old, deff way better now!):

panel-72753986-image-3a50bdb4c5780b40-320.png.267739ba388b029dfa8e5034bfb3a178.pngpanel-72753986-image-84d48272f93f9841-320.png.e8f2424dc002e19f0f810af9806fcae0.pngpanel-72753986-image-472b363538bf746d-320.png.b590d989d6f321a282f9d632f9dffe58.png

I've played runescape on/off since 04' and only ever had one account. Yes, I bot on my main. Eventually, you will see me post on here complaining that I lost my account and its osbot's fault for tempting me to bot. But, other than that been botting the same account since 08' and never been banned. *knocks on wood* When I get banned I hope to quit for good because I need to stop playing this game, but I always come back. Sums up every Runescape player my age, I bet.

15 minutes ago, Apaec said:

no & wtf

All hail the god of scripts! I've been seeing your scripts used a lot because of willy bankloot's youtube series of botting to max. Your scripts seem to run flawless. Too bad, I'm a broke college student or I would buy your smithing script! You should deff make a runecrafting script *hint hint* for free because all the free ones either crash my client or don't work. :(

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, duhdudebc said:

All hail the god of scripts! I've been seeing your scripts used a lot because of willy bankloot's youtube series of botting to max. Your scripts seem to run flawless. Too bad, I'm a broke college student or I would buy your smithing script! You should deff make a runecrafting script *hint hint* for free because all the free ones either crash my client or don't work. :(

<3 

Runecrafting is an interesting thought! Perhaps if I find time in the coming weeks, and if there's nothing interesting on fossil island to write a script for!

• Like 1