Banned after botting for only 6 hours..

LovelyThief

10 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Agility is getting rekt by Jagex recently. I would strongly recommend not to bot agility for the foreseeable future.

1 minute ago, Fearsy said:

Unlucky bud :( I think everyone has had an increase in bans recently

It's the same. I love whenever someone reports a ban there's an outcry of an increase ban waves. They think this is how it works

6778859562e90f1f87bd3828b9851d25.png

• Like 1

Just now, Alek said:

It's the same. I love whenever someone reports a ban there's an outcry of an increase ban waves. They think this is how it works

6778859562e90f1f87bd3828b9851d25.png

Agility just seems to be one of those activities that are getting more attention and blame in the recently days and weeks. But if you insist nothing sketchy is going on with agility as a whole then maybe I need to revisit it myself and find out :)

9 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Agility just seems to be one of those activities that are getting more attention and blame in the recently days and weeks. But if you insist nothing sketchy is going on with agility as a whole then maybe I need to revisit it myself and find out :)

Inb4 there's a woodcutting banwave or a flax spinning banwave.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LovelyThief said:

To be fair, it does seem like agility has a more increased banrate compared to when I did it a month or two ago.. Just surprised by the instant permanent ban.

So you're claiming that based off your personal, one event, that all agility bans are faster and immediately result in perm bans? I'm sure that's not what you mean but that's the statistical proof that you are demonstrating.

1 minute ago, Alek said:

So you're claiming that based off your personal, one event, that all agility bans are faster and immediately result in perm bans? I'm sure that's not what you mean but that's the statistical proof that you are demonstrating.

No, that's the statistic you're interpreting, I'm basing off anecdotal experience(s) that it is hitting harder than usual. Moreso recently than previously.

Edited by LovelyThief

1 minute ago, LovelyThief said:

No, that's the statistic you're interpreting, I'm basing off anecdotal experience(s) that it is hitting harder than usual. Moreso recently than previously.

Sure. I got banned using only Czar and Khaleesi scripts and not my own, therefore I find their scripts detectable and mine are not.