WoodCutting Script soon.

John Wick

I using my private mining, fishing and wc scripts, soon i will edit this topic and post the script, i just upgrading with some features like new hud and gui.

I testing how far i can go with this script without get ban... Some progress on fresh acc, i lvl up to 15 legit and start bot in Oak, did one break for 15 minutes.

It still running 9:40h now (lvl 54).

Sem título.png

• Like 1

Stopping here to work at new places and for test minning script, mine is hard cuz all f2p places have a lot of bots... i already have 1 acc lvl 55 minning/lvl 3 cbt just using bot but i didnt test this more than 3h.

This woodcuting acc got :D:D 3 breaks 15, 20 and 25 minutes and 1 forced logout at 5:59h (Client not auto relog so i did it manually)... Started lvl 15 and got lvl 56 in Oak. Not banned yet but if it come, at least it was not banned with 2h running :troll:. Next woodcutting will be to powerchop willow and get 60 fast.

43 minutes ago, Ollie7xP said:

That account will be banned monday morning :feels:

if not get a ban soon will be 13h botting in yew 400/h = 4800 x 332(price) = 1.5m per account "izi maney :cash:

2 hours ago, kaakki said:

Goodluck! Are you testing it f2p or p2p?

f2p yet

Sem título.png

2 minutes ago, RuneMaker4657 said:

Stopping here to work at new places and for test minning script, mine is hard cuz all f2p places have a lot of bots... i already have 1 acc lvl 55 minning/lvl 3 cbt just using bot but i didnt test this more than 3h.

This woodcuting acc got :D:D 3 breaks 15, 20 and 25 minutes and 1 forced logout at 5:59h (Client not auto relog so i did it manually)... Started lvl 15 and got lvl 56 in Oak. Not banned yet but if it come, at least it was not banned with 2h running :troll:. Next woodcutting will be to powerchop willow and get 60 fast.

if not get a ban soon will be 13h botting in yew 400/h = 4800 x 332(price) = 1.5m per account "izi maney :cash:

f2p yet

Sem título.png

You are aware most bans occur every work morning? the next chance you have of getting banned is monday morning, Jagex don't work over the weekend, so unless you trigger something which insta-bans you you're good till monday morning :)

1 hour ago, Ollie7xP said:

You are aware most bans occur every work morning? the next chance you have of getting banned is monday morning, Jagex don't work over the weekend, so unless you trigger something which insta-bans you you're good till monday morning :)

Good to know it :D. But i need stop cuz i cant edit source with osbot client running any script... i using an proxy that block my script editor cuz use same app "java.exe" to recompile scripts and atm i just can open 1 client and need it to get Ids, Areas, path, and other things. I will do some more quest in this acc cuz "Who knows get safe and not :ban:"

Edit: Yeah probably will get a ban :D:D soo lets go try 48h running this :cash:

Edited by RuneMaker4657

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...