AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

51 minutes ago, Exosion said:

Can I have a trial please mate :) Also how would it work if I say run it to do herb runs, turn it off and then restart at a late would it automatically resume or go to plant everything again even though there will be herbs waiting?

As long as you're using profiles, it'll use caching to remember previous runs and act accordingly :).

1 minute ago, Lertch said:

I started running it. It teled to karamja via glory walked to gnome glider to go to gnome stronghold to go back to grand exchange to start walking to falador 

Please make sure not to wear a glory if you don't want it to use it. Best is not to wear any jewelry that can interfere with the webwalker (with teleportation functions)

1 minute ago, dabswax said:

ever plan on adding spellbook support? even if just for tele to house (ironman problems)

Not really to be very frank

notes:

1. add support for explorers ring 3 for traversing to falador herb patch

2. add support for traversing using POH - Nexus teleport to troll stronghold herb patch

3. add support for traversing using POH - Nexus teleport to ardy herb patch

3. add support for traversing using POH - Nexus teleport to Weiss herb patch

4. add support for traversing using POH - Xeric's Tailsmen teleport menu - option 2 xeric's glade teleport to hosidious herb patch 

5. add support for traversing using POH - Catherby Portal to catherby herb patch

nexus - poh ( see attached image explorer ring as well ) 

catherby portal poh ( see attached image )

image.png.2b419c32a7360015c52708d559a3761a.png

image.png.e7cac0438fa167ca43b82b51c419f7d3.png

Gets stuck in POH trying to click wall mounted glory through the wall without opening the room door. (Wanted to go to draynor).
I'd like to see a regular glory necklace option for draynor (Falador herb patch).

Edit: And now im noticing when im leaving farming guild to be the last patch and it should logout.. instead it says status: Traversing towards closest bank and it starts running somewhere no idea where instead of going to the chest in farming guild to logout.

Edited by offiasd

On 5/15/2020 at 5:36 PM, Lertch said:

I realized now you need to go through 3 different screens to set it up for each patch. After eventually doing that it now just opens the bank and sits there

Is this still an issue? If so; please send me a screenshot so I can see what's going on

On 5/15/2020 at 10:45 PM, rsafadi said:

notes:

1. add support for explorers ring 3 for traversing to falador herb patch

2. add support for traversing using POH - Nexus teleport to troll stronghold herb patch

3. add support for traversing using POH - Nexus teleport to ardy herb patch

3. add support for traversing using POH - Nexus teleport to Weiss herb patch

4. add support for traversing using POH - Xeric's Tailsmen teleport menu - option 2 xeric's glade teleport to hosidious herb patch 

5. add support for traversing using POH - Catherby Portal to catherby herb patch

nexus - poh ( see attached image explorer ring as well ) 

catherby portal poh ( see attached image )

image.png.2b419c32a7360015c52708d559a3761a.png

image.png.e7cac0438fa167ca43b82b51c419f7d3.png

Messaged you on Discord

12 hours ago, offiasd said:

Gets stuck in POH trying to click wall mounted glory through the wall without opening the room door. (Wanted to go to draynor).
I'd like to see a regular glory necklace option for draynor (Falador herb patch).

Edit: And now im noticing when im leaving farming guild to be the last patch and it should logout.. instead it says status: Traversing towards closest bank and it starts running somewhere no idea where instead of going to the chest in farming guild to logout.

Please make sure to just not render the doors in your POH. As for traversing towards the closest bank; any chance you can get me a GIF/recording?

2 hours ago, motorcycle53 said:

Hi, just bought the script. As a ironman, I dont have house teletabs, and I was surprised that the script doesnt support normal teleports to house via spellbook? Seems odd. Could You please look into it?

That's correct, I'm currently not interested in adding spellbook support!

4 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Please make sure to just not render the doors in your POH. As for traversing towards the closest bank; any chance you can get me a GIF/recording?

The door problem is now sorted out, but if i leave Farming Guild to be the last patch it runs to lovakite mine bank. Doesnt the bot just understand bank chests but only booths? 

13 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Is this still an issue? If so; please send me a screenshot so I can see what's going on

Messaged you on Discord

That's correct, I'm currently not interested in adding spellbook support!

Rip.  Also, not sure if anyone else has this issue, but the gui is practically unusable as you cant see what you've added but I guess it doesn't matter if no house tele support.

19 hours ago, offiasd said:

The door problem is now sorted out, but if i leave Farming Guild to be the last patch it runs to lovakite mine bank. Doesnt the bot just understand bank chests but only booths? 

It does consider most of them but it seems like it doesn't consider the Farming Guild. I might have to manually add that in there somewhere these next few days. Please message me regarding this through either PM or Discord.

11 hours ago, dabswax said:

Rip.  Also, not sure if anyone else has this issue, but the gui is practically unusable as you cant see what you've added but I guess it doesn't matter if no house tele support.

What do you mean with the GUI being unusable?

10 hours ago, justin111111 said:

@Eagle Scripts can i have a trial?

Sure thing. Trial granted.

8 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

It does consider most of them but it seems like it doesn't consider the Farming Guild. I might have to manually add that in there somewhere these next few days. Please message me regarding this through either PM or Discord.

What do you mean with the GUI being unusable?

Sure thing. Trial granted.

Is there an option to teleport not using tabs but using runes?