AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

On 9/4/2023 at 8:47 AM, jjgreat1 said:

It does what it says on the tin, functionality wise it's a different story.

Where do I begin.

No stamina support?

Doesn't cure plants at all lol.

Very choppy walking/walk to a certain allotment tile in order to harvest, why...? it makes you look like a bot.

Does not avoid combat at Canifis, nearly got killed, only reacted to combat after I ran away myself. it then teleported and tried to hop worlds lmao.

Not very efficient if you want to run tree patches as well, as for some reason the bot has the saplings in the inventory for next run, trees take min 3 hours to grow...make it so the bot takes out the saplings before the tree run..

Edit: Forgot to add, Ring of wealth only works when in inventory, doesn't wear it, waste of an inventory slot. 

Was tricky to set-up but once you get your head around it, it's pretty easy, maybe make a proper tutorial for your future customers?

The bot is I'd say 70-80% there, just needs to be polished up, it's still worth the purchase if you're already high ish farming to make profit from it overnight or whatever.

Hope this helps you to improve it. @Eagle Scripts

IM with him here as well, Bot runs to the opposite side of the farming patch, when the patch is IN FULL view making it very bot like, as well as terrible inventory management from it. continuously having to run back to the back to refill things, for example: taking 2 tele tabs out of bank on first start, the after first break, uses one, and instantly runs to the bank to restock on just that tab, as well as not restocking saplings etc. then runs back for those as well, walking to a from a patch 3 times.

10 hours ago, Infinitig20 said:

IM with him here as well, Bot runs to the opposite side of the farming patch, when the patch is IN FULL view making it very bot like, as well as terrible inventory management from it. continuously having to run back to the back to refill things, for example: taking 2 tele tabs out of bank on first start, the after first break, uses one, and instantly runs to the bank to restock on just that tab, as well as not restocking saplings etc. then runs back for those as well, walking to a from a patch 3 times.

Regarding the unnecessary tab usage; which tab were you using here?