AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

11 hours ago, nany911 said:

anyway to get a refund i didnt mean to purchase this just yet, didnt realize it was in my cart

Refunds don't go via scripters themselves directly. Please apply for one in the appropriate place on the forums :).

2 hours ago, nickng33 said:

Trial please? thank you

Trial please? thank you

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

12 hours ago, nickng33 said:

I am using the trial, but it grabs everything from the bank. Teleports to my house, and its stuck no matter what I try. Is there a way I can get the bot to use my POH nexus teleport?

image.png.f177f2a9c2b525b3587b44a213e80460.png

Could you enable the paint such that I can see the current script state?

Moreover, please note that the Nexus is currently not supported.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this amazing bot!

Been using this and thought of things that would make this amazing script even more amazing.er? 

The Nexus, jewellery box (for farm guild) and seed box be supported.

Also maybe a tick-box to say auto-weed is enabled so it doesn't force user to bring a rake?

Construction cape teleport method (not sure if it's a thing cause I lack 99 con :( )

Use of POH pools so the bot doesn't walk to the locations.

Other than that, no complaints from me. The bot is amazing and I'll be sure to thank you again once I get 99 farming and hopefully pet!

Edited by febot
  • Boge 1

1 hour ago, febot said:

Thank you for this amazing bot!

Been using this and thought of things that would make this amazing script even more amazing.er? 

The Nexus, jewellery box (for farm guild) and seed box be supported.

Also maybe a tick-box to say auto-weed is enabled so it doesn't force user to bring a rake?

Construction cape teleport method (not sure if it's a thing cause I lack 99 con :( )

Use of POH pools so the bot doesn't walk to the locations.

Other than that, no complaints from me. The bot is amazing and I'll be sure to thank you again once I get 99 farming and hopefully pet!

Feel free to send me a message concerning the support of nexus & jewellery box, as well as auto-weed option on Discord. We can discuss things further there.

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, monkeyballs said:

Hey Man, I have this problem where the bot uses the teleport directly behind the one it intends to use and it just sits there the entire time and doesn't do anything until it logs out when it goes through the wrong portal.

Could you elaborate on how this is possible? Are you zoomed in too far, which causes the client to miss-click on the different portal behind it?

If so, have you considered/tried to zoom out to see if this solves it?

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Could you elaborate on how this is possible? Are you zoomed in too far, which causes the client to miss-click on the different portal behind it?

If so, have you considered/tried to zoom out to see if this solves it?

Not too sure. I tried recreating the missclick or whatever is happening by teleporting multiple times to my house. So far I only notice it missclicking the portal behind the correct one but the bot corrects itself and clicks the right portal. So I think that there is some sort of lag spike sometimes that prevents the character from going through the correct portal.  But if it doesn't manage to correct itself the bot doesn't know what to do and it will just sit there in the wrong teleport spot.

12 hours ago, monkeyballs said:

Not too sure. I tried recreating the missclick or whatever is happening by teleporting multiple times to my house. So far I only notice it missclicking the portal behind the correct one but the bot corrects itself and clicks the right portal. So I think that there is some sort of lag spike sometimes that prevents the character from going through the correct portal.  But if it doesn't manage to correct itself the bot doesn't know what to do and it will just sit there in the wrong teleport spot.

hhm odd, could you send me a screenshot of the entire client when it's stuck like this (ensuring the 'status' is visible in the paint) + export me the contents of the logger, and send me this via either forums PM or Discord?