AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

7 hours ago, Lajet said:

Can the bot be set to not logout when waiting for patches?

Would be awesome if it did something while waiting making it look less suspicious.

You can uncheck the checkbox on the GUI to allow custom breaking. This will cause the script not to be able to logout. Bear in mind you're better off by just letting it logout and stop the script once logged out, take note of how long it was going to stay logged out for, start another script to do some tasks and then restart AIO Farming when the time is about to run out. The script caches the data if you use profiles.

this needs a fix, i set up the bot the way you described but it teleports to falador and then just sits there doing nothing.

(traversingmethod = teleportation tab to 4 locations)

Edit: if i only Make it use the herb patch the script does work, but when i make it use 2 alottments 1 flower and 1 herb it crashes in falador.

Edited by Kawasaki

13 minutes ago, Kawasaki said:

this needs a fix, i set up the bot the way you described but it teleports to falador and then just sits there doing nothing.

(traversingmethod = teleportation tab to 4 locations)

yeah, for me it can randomly teleport to refill water cans even tough it take one more than needed, and then walk all the way to the last farming location it teleported from even if it's on the other side of the map.