AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

1 minute ago, Eagle Scripts said:

This is currently not supported :D. Tell me more about it.

It's the best way for ironmen to get soda ash for crafting. It should be pretty simple to add but it's on fossil island there's two seaweed farming spots under the water. You just need diving helmet/backpack and seaweed spores

1 minute ago, n0thing said:

It's the best way for ironmen to get soda ash for crafting. It should be pretty simple to add but it's on fossil island there's two seaweed farming spots under the water. You just need diving helmet/backpack and seaweed spores

Any chance you could lend me an account so I could look into whether this would be feasible for me to add?

11 hours ago, osrssw11 said:

Is this script able to automatically log in every 2 hours to refarm the herb patches?? Also, if I trial this script, how long can I trial it for? Thank you for the help.

This script automatically logs in whenever any particular patch needs working. I've just granted you a 24 hour trial, it's active as of this moment.

2 hours ago, osrssw11 said:

When i go to run the script for a tree run, it forces me to protect it with a basket of tomatoes. Can i disable this? I dont want to protect the oak tree, i just want to use ultracompost.

You're currently the first one to request this and I'm not sure whether there will be others with the same request. Please join the Discord and ask other customers if they'd be interested in this. If there's multiple people interested in this feature, I'll consider looking into it :).

@eagle at one point you blessed my game with a trial of this and I never fully got it started (you can probably see my 4 minutes of run time and no exp gain in usage of it) I would like to try and give it a go again and if its feasible I will purchase. all your other scripts I have purchased have treated me well! Any chance I can try one more time and actually try with it this time now that I have the time to.

1 hour ago, The Kappin said:

@eagle at one point you blessed my game with a trial of this and I never fully got it started (you can probably see my 4 minutes of run time and no exp gain in usage of it) I would like to try and give it a go again and if its feasible I will purchase. all your other scripts I have purchased have treated me well! Any chance I can try one more time and actually try with it this time now that I have the time to.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Trial re-granted :).