AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

28 minutes ago, Faust said:

please include stamina potion in ur next update or regain run energy before logging out.

script will get broken if it is interrupted by random events while raking allotment

Try disabling randoms as that's nothing I have influence over. :)

Your request has been added to the list but it will definitely not be up in the next update -- my apologies.

The script will get stuck in canifis allotment travelling via ectoohial,  it will say waiting for player to stop moving. Logs said nothing, weird cause canifis herb is alright.

Anyway does it support both allotment and herb run?

^doing strawberry in canifis allotment via ectophial

^will disable randoms and see how it goes

^uncommon experience, my strawberry allotment died. Not sure why tho

4 hours ago, Faust said:

The script will get stuck in canifis allotment travelling via ectoohial,  it will say waiting for player to stop moving. Logs said nothing, weird cause canifis herb is alright.

Anyway does it support both allotment and herb run?

^doing strawberry in canifis allotment via ectophial

^will disable randoms and see how it goes

^uncommon experience, my strawberry allotment died. Not sure why tho

Do you have an account I can lend to look into the canifis issues?

V1.045 Has Been Pushed

This update includes update V1.041, V1.042, V1.043, V1.044 & V1.045

- V1.041 Fixed Single Seed Withdrawing - The script does now withdraw all the needed seeds again instead of only a single type after update 1.3
- V1.042 Removal Of Non-Farming-Related Items Added - Any random item that has falsely been withdrawn by the client which is not a farming-related item, will now be deposited.
- V1.043 Moving Camera To Patch Added - The script will now initially move the camera to the patch if needed before grabbing data and executing interactions.
- V1.044 Enhanced Canifis Data - The script will now perform better at the Canifis Patch. 
- V1.045 Combat Evading Added - The script will now evade combat whenever needed. This also applies to the vampire at the Canifis Patch.

Please bear in mind that this is quite a big update so I'd like feedback on whether the new update's changes are working as expected.

Edited by Eagle Scripts
  • Heart 2

12 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

V1.045 Has Been Pushed

This update includes update V1.041, V1.042, V1.043, V1.044 & V1.045

- V1.041 Fixed Single Seed Withdrawing - The script does now withdraw all the needed seeds again instead of only a single type after update 1.3
- V1.042 Removal Of Non-Farming-Related Items Added - Any random item that has falsely been withdrawn by the client which is not a farming-related item, will now be deposited.
- V1.043 Moving Camera To Patch Added - The script will now initially move the camera to the patch if needed before grabbing data and executing interactions.
- V1.044 Enhanced Canifis Data - The script will now perform better at the Canifis Patch. 
- V1.045 Combat Evading Added - The script will now evade combat whenever needed. This also applies to the vampire at the Canifis Patch.

Please bear in mind that this is quite a big update so I'd like feedback on whether the new update's changes are working as expected.

Still only grabs one seed. I set up 4 patches (fally, cammy, ardy, canafis) starting at the fally location, it only grabbed the seed for the flower patch (nastrawhatevertf), when it got to the patches it said "Picking herbs" in the gui (or something very similar saying it was about to pick herbs) and it started picking the flowers. It got the flower and started trying to plant another one (this is where i noticed and stopped the script). Maybe its a space issue, i had 0 plant cure, regular compost on every patch, and watering cans enabled.

I can test more if you'd like me to test something specific, but right now i cant get the script to actually bring all the seeds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, igpxnaruto4 said:

Still only grabs one seed. I set up 4 patches (fally, cammy, ardy, canafis) starting at the fally location, it only grabbed the seed for the flower patch (nastrawhatevertf), when it got to the patches it said "Picking herbs" in the gui (or something very similar saying it was about to pick herbs) and it started picking the flowers. It got the flower and started trying to plant another one (this is where i noticed and stopped the script). Maybe its a space issue, i had 0 plant cure, regular compost on every patch, and watering cans enabled.

I can test more if you'd like me to test something specific, but right now i cant get the script to actually bring all the seeds.

Same experience for me

1 hour ago, igpxnaruto4 said:

We need to wait one day before the SDN updated

• Like 1

2 hours ago, igpxnaruto4 said:

1 hour ago, Anon145 said:

Same experience for me

1 hour ago, Pegasus said:

We need to wait one day before the SDN updated

It can take up to 24 hours untill the new version is live.