AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

16 minutes ago, Severide said:

Thanks

Cheers jay, how much xp seem to get averagely? And nice screenie. 

If you're just running herbs, maybe 1/2k xp ph? 

I've found that allotment is still buggy so I try to avoid it. Have had issues with it pulling random stuff out of my bank and not depositing it until it resets the entire inventory. The main issue is watering cans, there is no option to not use them and more than once I've seen the script accidentally withdraw all of them at once and spam "-(however many it withdrew)" in chat indefinitely. You have to keep more than the needed amount because the script will not reliably refill them and bankstand looking for full ones that don't exist. 

Edited by JaysTurmoil
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, JaysTurmoil said:

If you're just running herbs, maybe 1/2k xp ph? 

I've found that allotment is still buggy so I try to avoid it. Have had issues with it pulling random stuff out of my bank and not depositing it until it resets the entire inventory. The main issue is watering cans, there is no option to not use them and more than once I've seen the script accidentally withdraw all of them at once and spam "-(however many it withdrew)" in chat indefinitely. You have to keep more than the needed amount because the script will not reliably refill them and bankstand looking for full ones that don't exist. 

Cheers dude that’s not too bad then, as long there is only a few issues which I’m sure will be resolved over the time should be okay. 

29 minutes ago, JaysTurmoil said:

Yeah theres nothing really damning about the script, I just wish there was more teleport support and Canifis patch support. Hopefully those and the minor issues will be fixed in time.

If you can provide me with an account that has the Canifis patch I could look into it. Same goes for the different teleports.