AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

Are you thinking about adding tree support? you can pay the workers to clear the tree with a small fee. Also you can pay workers to care for your plants as well. Also, since many people use tool leprachaun to store tools and such. Would you mind adding a support for checking the tool lep? (only if the script is started near a patch). Also, an inventory check would be awesome too. I had equips in my inv and it didnt recognize it and paused the script because of it.

1 hour ago, gosubear said:

Are you thinking about adding tree support? you can pay the workers to clear the tree with a small fee. Also you can pay workers to care for your plants as well. Also, since many people use tool leprachaun to store tools and such. Would you mind adding a support for checking the tool lep? (only if the script is started near a patch). Also, an inventory check would be awesome too. I had equips in my inv and it didnt recognize it and paused the script because of it.

What equipment did you have in your inventory that it didn't recognize?

As for tree + leprechaun support; not as of now. :)

16 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

What equipment did you have in your inventory that it didn't recognize?

As for tree + leprechaun support; not as of now. :)

I had watering can (8) and a spade. I stopped the script and reran it so idk if its the same for all of them. I started with it in my inv. Also trees give better exp and would be a lot simpler. Hope to see you change your mind in the future :)

Edited by gosubear

3 hours ago, neusfluit said:

the script keeps resting everytime it finishes the farm trip. 

could you tell me what i'm doing wrong?

might of been due to the osbot update, but mine also either sits in fally bank waiting or logs out and doesn't ever log in. I just hope it is flawless before deadman where I can make maximum bank farming lol

Edited by mikehamz

4 hours ago, Joliter said:

Resting as in waiting before it breaks?  This is for the patch timers, logging in/out can mess up the timers.

Watch this video to learn more about it.

The bot didnt log back in, i waited for an hour. I'll try again today to see if the bot keeps doing it.