AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

12 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Please give me more information on what this is :)

After gaining 5% favor with Shayzien house, you can kill lizardmen, which have a chance to drop Xeric's talisman.  Once you receive it, you can charge it with lizardmen fangs (fairly common drop or buy from GE).  It allows you to teleport to certain locations across Zeah.  Most important one is Xeric's Glade, which is right by the magic trees/thieving fruit stalls in Hosidius house, near the herb patch.  Basically slightly closer than the house portal.

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Xeric's_talisman

1 hour ago, Joliter said:

After gaining 5% favor with Shayzien house, you can kill lizardmen, which have a chance to drop Xeric's talisman.  Once you receive it, you can charge it with lizardmen fangs (fairly common drop or buy from GE).  It allows you to teleport to certain locations across Zeah.  Most important one is Xeric's Glade, which is right by the magic trees/thieving fruit stalls in Hosidius house, near the herb patch.  Basically slightly closer than the house portal.

I'll consider to add it. I'm planning to work on the script somewhere this weekend. If there's any sparetime for this I'll debate on whether to implement it or not. Do you have an account that currently has the item? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Joliter said:

Unless im wrong I think you can use it by having it worn on program start. I know if I have a charged glory it will use that instead of fally teleport. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Kobyy said:

Unless im wrong I think you can use it by having it worn on program start. I know if I have a charged glory it will use that instead of fally teleport. 

This should be true. The webwalker should probably take care of it. @Kobyy thanks for notifying him :)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, magnega said:

I like the script so far! One problem what I have stepped on is that when the bot goes to Ardougne, it goes there by using Camelot teleport and walks there. Could you add a new way to get Ardougne like using a Ardougne teleport.

I'll add it on the list of considerables. Once I'm taking time to look into the list, I'll make a decision on whether it's worth it to add it or not :)

On 15-12-2017 at 12:51 PM, Kobyy said:

Before we add new features the custom breaker still doesn't work. https://gyazo.com/81f1cd361d1b10aed38d4772267c1855

Hoping I can give it a look later today :)

3 hours ago, colinbolii said:

yooo this looks very dope cani try a trail!

Granted :)

On 12/15/2017 at 12:51 PM, Kobyy said:

Before we add new features the custom breaker still doesn't work. https://gyazo.com/81f1cd361d1b10aed38d4772267c1855

I have indeed confirmed that there's a problem with the Custom Breaking Manager. I'll have to look further into it, I have an idea what it might be but I haven't been able to verify it as of now.
This week's going to be a very busy one so I can't give any promises on when I will be able to look further into it, I'll do my best to get it fixed as soon as I'm able to though :)

Hey man

I have purchased this and it looks awesome. So things I have seen that is strange are :

Doesnt use the xeris talisman to telly

To go to ardy it goes to cammy and walks with is weird

I als thought why not adding the ghost ahoy herb patch to it? Easy teleport with ecotoplasma thingy ;p You can use my account if needed :)

Kind regards

31 minutes ago, pascalgroot said:

Hey man

I have purchased this and it looks awesome. So things I have seen that is strange are :

Doesnt use the xeris talisman to telly

To go to ardy it goes to cammy and walks with is weird

I als thought why not adding the ghost ahoy herb patch to it? Easy teleport with ecotoplasma thingy ;p You can use my account if needed :)

Kind regards

Thanks for the feedback :)

As for those 'strange things': Not all users are able to use those teleport abilities, thus me choosing not to have added them in the initial release. I might add both the teleportation items + ghost ahoy herb patch. I won't be able to do it for at least 2 weeks from now though as I'm really busy with school and I'm going away on holidays for a week from this saturday.

Yo

Just wanted to ask that what kind of teleportation methods does this script use to get to the farming areas. As an example the script teleports to Ardougne with skilling amulet.

Just curious what teleportation methods does this script has.

And also are you considering to add ultra compost sometime in a future?

1 hour ago, magnega said:

Yo

Just wanted to ask that what kind of teleportation methods does this script use to get to the farming areas. As an example the script teleports to Ardougne with skilling amulet.

Just curious what teleportation methods does this script has.

And also are you considering to add ultra compost sometime in a future?

Ultra compost could be added, please send me a reminder for that in 1,5 weeks from now as I'm on holidays starting from tomorrow.

As for the teleportation methods; it uses teleport tabs. To get to Ardougne it currently uses a Camelot tab because not everybody has access to Ardougne tabs.
If you have an amulet equiped that has a better teleportation method the webwalker should take care of that :)