AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

9 minutes ago, stam dato said:

When character attempt to interact with patch plants seeds/ use compose ,

sometimes it will hover a pixel off of the patch .

Then it stucks and do nothing.

The actual interactions are being handled by the client. Please keep me updated on whether this keeps persisting.

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

The actual interactions are being handled by the client. Please keep me updated on whether this keeps persisting.

yes , this will keep happened.

Other scripts which involve walking have such issue too.

I guess you can make mouse move to a random location if timeout,

then try to interact with patch again.

Edited by stam dato

19 minutes ago, Raimuks said:

Man from 15 minutes of running around to 5 minute farm runs now with all the added teleports, just wanted to say thanks and good job on that!

Glad you guys like the update :) .

15 hours ago, Wes said:

Account has gone 37-86 so far. I'll be testing the new traversal pretty hard ?

farming.png

Thansk for the lovely proggie, I'm posting that one on the OP :) .

@Eagle Scripts I have no idea why but this happened for the 2nd time in a row sooo...

It goes and does everything correctly at Falador (Next spot is Kourend with the talisman teleport) and it says this "[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:44:49 PM]: Setting Data - FALADOR_HERB_PATCH
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:44:49 PM]: 103" without doing anything. I tried helping it out and clicking on "rub" on the talisman and then it continued on doing the run fully till the end.

1 minute ago, Raimuks said:

@Eagle Scripts I have no idea why but this happened for the 2nd time in a row sooo...

It goes and does everything correctly at Falador (Next spot is Kourend with the talisman teleport) and it says this "[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:44:49 PM]: Setting Data - FALADOR_HERB_PATCH
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:44:49 PM]: 103" without doing anything. I tried helping it out and clicking on "rub" on the talisman and then it continued on doing the run fully till the end.

Did it have the talisman in the inventory? Was there any in-game message that withheld you from being able to perform the teleport?

Please get me a GIF of the entire client as well the next time this happens :) .

9 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Glad you guys like the update :) .

Thansk for the lovely proggie, I'm posting that one on the OP :) .

No problem, was gonna be longer until I seen the update. Wanted to get the account onto faster runs so got 50+ con and magic for all the house portals. I'll get you system update to system update one next week ?. Should be 160+ hours. 

Edited by Wes
  • Heart 1