Client start

Mojo

Unable to run scripts with the client, once client is started, I press the play button to add a script the entire client freezes. The screen pops up to add selected scripts. After this screen, I am unable to close any of the OSBot interfaces. 

Have already tried deleting all my osbot files and reinstalling them with the latest jar.

14 hours ago, Alek said:

Probably not a client bug, but I'll still try to help for a bit before I move this over to a different section. Have you tried using a different script? 

It is a client bug since I havent even loaded the script once It happens. Please read what I wrote.

Update: Shortly after I noticed if I wait 30-60 seconds the script panel allows me to select a script but then I must wait another 30 seconds before pressing start. The entire client freezes up during this process, also I am unable to press X at any time on the client so I must end it in task manager.

Edited by ezpz1234

On 9/1/2017 at 7:45 PM, Juggles said:

What system are you on?

Windows 10

On 9/1/2017 at 7:47 PM, Dbuffed said:

It might be wrong to say - I have had the same slight issue running OSbuddy (I don't personally bot)

It might be that you could right click the icon and "run as admin", if this persists can you give us a further bit of information? (such as a gif or something)

All my jar files are already running with administrative priv

On 9/1/2017 at 7:49 PM, Gambit said:

Few questions:

- What version of Java do you have?

Hntly have installed?

- Whats the CPU and Ram usage when loading and when the client freezes?

- (build 1.8.0_121-b13)
- Shown in recording (It does this even with only Stealth Quester if I remove all the rest) https://streamable.com/jvbtt

- Cpu only spikes to 1.6% but stays around 1.0% the entire time. Ram is 522MB

On 9/1/2017 at 7:49 PM, Lunatic said:

try downloading java again

Havent tried this yet since reinstalling java in the past broke a few configurations I had with programs. Was going to do as a last resort.

On 9/1/2017 at 7:49 PM, Mio said:

Try running the client in debug mode and show us what errors it gives you.

INFO][09/01 06:00:54 PM]: Started bot #1
Uncaught error fetching image:
java.lang.SecurityException
        at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:587)
        at org.osbot.aA.checkPermission(oe:57)
        at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkConnect(SecurityManager.java:1103)
        at sun.awt.image.URLImageSource.checkSecurity(URLImageSource.java:98)
        at sun.awt.image.ImageRepresentation.imageComplete(ImageRepresentation.java:685)
        at sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.errorConsumer(InputStreamImageSource.java:147)
        at sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.errorAllConsumers(InputStreamImageSource.java:140)
        at sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.badDecoder(InputStreamImageSource.java:294)
        at sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.doFetch(InputStreamImageSource.java:265)
        at sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher.fetchloop(ImageFetcher.java:205)
        at sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher.run(ImageFetcher.java:169)

Edited by ezpz1234