Dispute against Jarno

Kushitious

Disputed member: @JARNQ

Thread Link: 

Explanation: I bought the account on August 16th for 45m 07gp. @Dbuffed mm'ed the trade. everything went very smooth but account was recovered this morning and all my wealth was removed from the account i only have about 15m or so worth of pics that are in the ge exchange but there was close to 25m on the account. I should also mention JARNQ did help recover however. I dont know who else could have taken the Gp unless he wasn't the original owner like he said.

Evidence: only thing i have - https://gyazo.com/f76265c3075eb29eb2b016d00323a10f

I am the original owner, i have access to the original email.

This account has not been sold previously, nor has it been used by any of my friends etc.

This is quoted from the account selling thread so he can recover the account. 

Do you have any skype logs of the transaction + recovery process, as well as any emails received from Jagex? 

5 minutes ago, Mio said:

We don't handle disputes over private message, please either post on the thread or refund the user, time is ticking.

Sure, here's the PM:

I did not recover the account from the buyer, either he himself got the account hacked - or whoever botted the account to 99 hunter does remember the account and took it back (Which i seriously doubt).

The buyer doesn't even provide any proof that the account really got recovered/hacked, how am i gonna get banned because he just says so?

I don't have 15m to pay the buyer, and i wouldn't pay for his mistakes anyways.

When he contacted me about the account getting hacked i instantly provided him the recovery information, but instead of recovering the account himself he asked me to recover it which i did. When i got the "Your recovery was accepted" email from jagex, i gave the buyer the password change link instead of using it myself.

Literally only evidence he shows is his GE history, what is this lol?

• Administrator
7 hours ago, JARNQ said:

Sure, here's the PM:

I did not recover the account from the buyer, either he himself got the account hacked - or whoever botted the account to 99 hunter does remember the account and took it back (Which i seriously doubt).

The buyer doesn't even provide any proof that the account really got recovered/hacked, how am i gonna get banned because he just says so?

I don't have 15m to pay the buyer, and i wouldn't pay for his mistakes anyways.

When he contacted me about the account getting hacked i instantly provided him the recovery information, but instead of recovering the account himself he asked me to recover it which i did. When i got the "Your recovery was accepted" email from jagex, i gave the buyer the password change link instead of using it myself.

Literally only evidence he shows is his GE history, what is this lol?

You're right.

• Like 2

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Inf Zita said:

So im going to login to my account and sell everything then continue to tell myself it was hacked? there is no other person who can have recovered this account

Selling it on the g.e? For market price? I'm confused why is that such a far fetched story. There is no proof you lost access to the account.

You didn't show us a recovery picture of the email it said on the account.

The only thing I can do is make him refund you for the amount of the account since he is original owner and you are accusing him of recovery. I can't prove you had these items at the time of "recovery"

2 hours ago, Maldesto said:

Selling it on the g.e? For market price? I'm confused why is that such a far fetched story. There is no proof you lost access to the account.

The only thing I can do is make him refund you for the amount of the account since he is original owner and you are accusing him of recovery. I can't prove you had these items at the time of "recovery"

i dont care about the items cause i cant prove i had them other than the GE pics. He's trying to tell me 3 days after he sells the account the person who botted chins on it  recovered it?

just magically after he sells the account. Just close the thread i have the acc. everything is set as mine i have bin and auth so w.e

Edited by Inf Zita

3 hours ago, Maldesto said:

I've already recovered the account for him, and he kinda confirmed it - however if hes unpleased with the deal i guess i'll find 45m from somewhere if the buyer gives back the account.

Is my VIP status gone for good or?

Edited by JARNQ

11 hours ago, Inf Zita said:

i dont care about the items cause i cant prove i had them other than the GE pics. He's trying to tell me 3 days after he sells the account the person who botted chins on it  recovered it?

just magically after he sells the account. Just close the thread i have the acc. everything is set as mine i have bin and auth so w.e

10 hours ago, JARNQ said:

I've already recovered the account for him, and he kinda confirmed it - however if hes unpleased with the deal i guess i'll find 45m from somewhere if the buyer gives back the account.

Is my VIP status gone for good or?

Looks like hes happy with the account. Glad this was resolved, dispute closed.

You will get back your VIP status shortly.