Bot now before osmobile comes out

Dont Panic

Reading the os mobile thread on the homepage, got me thinking.

They saying before they will release osmobile, the botting detection needs improvements. Imo they will increase the amount of people getting busted by improving it.

So I'm going to bot my pure account now for the time I still can without risking more I guess...

I think their improvement on their bot detection system will only pertain to people botting on mobile, but that might improve their detection on desktop so who knows. But think of it like this, if they found out methods to improve their bot detection they would have implemented it already, so why implement now? I think it's just horseshit but we'll have to wait and see.

On 8/17/2017 at 6:57 AM, oTroll said:

I think their improvement on their bot detection system will only pertain to people botting on mobile, but that might improve their detection on desktop so who knows. But think of it like this, if they found out methods to improve their bot detection they would have implemented it already, so why implement now? I think it's just horseshit but we'll have to wait and see.

I think you're right, their detection system is pretty good as is. I'm thinking that they're referring to improving their bot detection system in regards to osrsmobile. 

• Administrator
On 8/18/2017 at 6:46 AM, sohail said:

It's already good -_- my accounts get ban everytime I use bot for like only 4hrs a day

You probably are taking 0 precautionary measures. I'm assuming your steps are this. Create account, bot 4 hours get banned, create another account change  nothing, get banned and repeat.

• Like 2