Selling Dunkin Donuts GCs

NerdyPlaya

58 minutes ago, NerdyPlaya said:

I don't have an unlimited amount, I'm pretty short on supply.

I get them from other exchanges at low rates. All gift cards go through a cooling period to ensure customer satisfaction.

I'll buy a 50$ one granted you go first. I'm pretty reputable so you don't have much to worry about. 

3 hours ago, NerdyPlaya said:

I don't have an unlimited amount, I'm pretty short on supply.

I get them from other exchanges at low rates. All gift cards go through a cooling period to ensure customer satisfaction.

Cool, that makes sense about the exchanges. Thanks for the response. I've wondered how people did this sort of thing without losing money.

2 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

And i've been around longer and agree lol. Saw your post earlier but couldn't comment as wasn't signed in.

I'd happily buy if UK based and not carded.

Please save it, I don't care if you guys were born in the scene, take your accusations elsewhere. I already said how they are obtained, take it or leave it. I can show a mod the sites and people I get it from.

2 hours ago, Turkoize said:

I pm'd him about an hour or so to send codes and he hasn't delivered :gnome:

Hey sorry about that. I got a little skeptical when you asked for two $50s up front... then fell asleep, lol. Are you still interested? I have a $50 ready for you, might take longer to find another one.

11 minutes ago, Drewyboyo said:

results please, id like to buy after

Still waiting on him... I'm going first anyway, so not sure why you're waiting on him.

I'm 99% sure that these cards will always be valid, and if anything ever happened, I would be happy to replace any lost balance... but this wouldn't happen, this is the same as having your own gift card.

3 hours ago, NerdyPlaya said:

Please save it, I don't care if you guys were born in the scene, take your accusations elsewhere. I already said how they are obtained, take it or leave it. I can show a mod the sites and people I get it from.

Hey sorry about that. I got a little skeptical when you asked for two $50s up front... then fell asleep, lol. Are you still interested? I have a $50 ready for you, might take longer to find another one.

lol im not gonna ruin my rep over 20$