Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

On 3/1/2021 at 9:45 AM, Czar said:

New Update (v23.0)

- Loot arrows now working much better

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, just doing a final test run before push.

Took a while to find out the root cause, finally fixed now you should see improvements <3 Next feature is potting settings, and aggro settings among other features! :D

I can approve that looting arrows is much better.
If you don't have an attractor of any kind, I think it picks the arrows up too quickly, so it's picking up arrows more than actually range, maybe. Thought I'd share..

Maybe you could make an  in the options with or without Ava's Devices? Because if you use an Ava device, the arrows don't stack up that quickly.

Just a thought though, I don't know how easy it is to implement this?

Bastion potions are not working for me. (Since you mentioned you are going to implement the potting settings.
Divine ranging pots are working, Super combats are working, Divine super combats are working. These are the one's I tested

Again, great script!

• Heart 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 3:01 PM, aidan4593 said:

Looks awesome! Could I get a trial? 

Authed enjoy :D

5 hours ago, dudeucrazy said:

I got banned after 2 hours of using this script lol

Hmm registered 7 hours ago, probably one of my competitors trying to make us look bad, that's fine though we love competition! :doge: 

Yes a moderator confirmed your comment before you posted - my bad, we get a lot of trolls and I just assumed you were, my apologies. Regarding ban, you got really lucky imo others would have gotten a permanent ban for sure. If you have a different IP address available I recommend appealing the ban to remove the negative points, it helps in the long run. For botting it may have also just been bad luck maybe got an in-game report by a player, did you check if anyone spoke in-game? I usually talk either in cc or game chat just in case someone is suspicious.. If you botted 2 hours then that is good, but any higher would have been risky and I would've also pinned the ban on the hours, but 2 hours is safe. Any previous botting history btw? And which location did they catch you? I usually go either in the crab cave or the isle for best results, the areas near the bank are way too populated and are hotspots imo, especially depending on which world you bot on, but we will explore some options.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...