Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

Looks like the sand crabs script is alive again :) cc @darkbowpur3

All is working well so far, I'll let it run for a while and see how it goes. I was sad that there were no potion settings like the AIO fighter, but the sand crab _does_ use potions, if they're in your inv so it's all good :) 

When does the bot re-pot? It'd be nice to set "re-pot at x attack level" like the AIO script.

Edit: One small feature request, it'd be cool to use some of Woox's work when figuring out how far we need to go to reset aggro. Runelite has a plugin that shows the bounds, so I wonder if that sort of logic could be integrated into this. Not a huge deal either way.

Edited by njw00
  • Like 2

Will check that out, I remember hearing about that and was super curious but didn't totally understand how it worked back then 😛 And yes we'll be taking some features from fighter and adding it directly to the crabs ^^ :D

Added proggy to main thread thanks <3

Edited by Czar

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty great script. So far like 10 hours of botting and no ban.

However, it doesn't pick up Adamant arrow I give orders to do so? And also it can't withdraw divine ranging potion(4) for some reason.

Also, it did suicide itself today? Monkfish are still in the bank though..

Anyway, thanks for the script

Edited by absteryannick
Bot suicided
  • Like 1

On 2/10/2021 at 7:23 PM, absteryannick said:

Pretty great script. So far like 10 hours of botting and no ban.

However, it doesn't pick up Adamant arrow I give orders to do so? And also it can't withdraw divine ranging potion(4) for some reason.

Also, it did suicide itself today? Monkfish are still in the bank though..

Anyway, thanks for the script

Hmm did you turn off the option [No food mode]? It's automatically turned on since crabs don't really hit often and users kept complaining that the bot is withdrawing food so I just set it to default. Otherwise if you had that option off and it still didn't bank, which loc? It should be an easy fix in terms of setup, we just gotta set the right settings for your strategy. If on sand crab isle don't forget to have some coins for the boat ride. And arrows it should only loot them if they start stacking up to like 4-5 arrows, if they're not looting then confirm so I can take a look. I'll hop on and run some similar tests in the meantime

Hey Czar,

Thank you for your reply!
I think I had it checked off, but now that you say I'm not sure. I found that out already in a earlier stage. I could have forgotten offcourse.

For the arrows, I'm pretty sure it doesn't pick them up. Only when you start the script, it picks them up once (all the stacks lying around), and then leaves them after that, it doesn't pick the arrows up.
Iron/addy/rune arrows tested and they are not working!

Alright take care!

Edited by absteryannick
Iron/addy/rune arrows tested not working. - 2nd edit typo

• 3 weeks later...

New Update (v23.0)

- Loot arrows now working much better

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, just doing a final test run before push.

Took a while to find out the root cause, finally fixed now you should see improvements <3 Next feature is potting settings, and aggro settings among other features! :D

Hey Czar nice script, been botting for at least 1 week now, no bans. Atltough max 3-4h and then break :) One question though, is it possible to make it a bit more random or with a delay when crabs lose aggro, it straight runs away to re-aggro? Maybe like 5-10 secs and then re-aggro, would be more human-like, or if you could add that as an option. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...