Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

On 9/13/2018 at 9:46 AM, imone3 said:

Script is very good. The only problem I encountered was that sometimes the script would not detect that I am being crashed.  Another flaw of this script is the break handler.  For some reason, half of the time the script will go to the designated area where I have marked to log out to take a break, it would sit there idle with the logger saying its waiting for break to kick in.  After a few minute of just sitting there, the script doesnt log off for the break, instead it goes right back to fighting crabs, which i am surprised that i did not get banned.  Overall, the script is great, just needs a look at how the breaks should be improved. 

p.s I have used this script and have gotten over 4 accounts to 90 range and 90 str each time.  Will post a screenshot of a proggie soon

you have been using this script from level 3? :o

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2018 at 3:00 AM, Czar said:

Activated trials good luck guys :D

Also forgot to mention the new update will have King Sand Crab support and a few misc changes and improvements :D

Alerts will be changed in the upcoming update. Almost ready :)

I didn't see this until now, never got to try it out. Can I still try it?

• Like 1

Hey!

I bought your Perfect Sand Crab bot and it worked very well until i run into some kind of problem. 

When i run the bot it immdiately runs to bank, banks all my invetory, takes copied inventory that i copied earlier and then  banking them again and repeats this to infinity.

I think thats something is very broken. 

Looking forward to you resposne. 

Tom