Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

Is there an error log when the paint disappears? Do you have multiple computer monitors? Also do you run multiple botting tabs? I will make some nice tweaks very soon ^^ :D

As for locations - yep I will be adding more personalized and better locations in the next update. I may make a visual setup for locations too.

As for ranging potions, hmm is your range level lower than 10? The range level difference may be too small. Did you set a custom potting range for range potions? E.g. 1-2 level range. I will run some tests asap. Ranging potions have never had a problem before :s

Edited by Czar

On 5/5/2018 at 4:27 PM, Czar said:

Is there an error log when the paint disappears? Do you have multiple computer monitors? Also do you run multiple botting tabs? I will make some nice tweaks very soon ^^ :D

As for locations - yep I will be adding more personalized and better locations in the next update. I may make a visual setup for locations too.

As for ranging potions, hmm is your range level lower than 10? The range level difference may be too small. Did you set a custom potting range for range potions? E.g. 1-2 level range. I will run some tests asap. Ranging potions have never had a problem before :s

Is it possible to update crab island. Reaggro's now but doesn't run far enough and just keeps running in a loop now (crabisland - western spot)

Edited by CodeDdx
  • Like 1

The script is searching for food at the bank. Either set some food in the inventory layout (script setup window) or enable the 'No food' mode option ^^ :D Works :) 

Hmm as for crab claw isle, can you screenshot your setup and the exact tile you are using the script at? I designed the script to run at the farthest tile possible and it will keep running until a crab responds. It calculates the tile which is far away, so if you are at the center of the isle it will run twice. Please confirm ^^ :D

Will take a look ASAP. If the script is going bank it doesn't mean the script is broken - check if you have food. If you don't wanna use food then click the no-food option in the setup. As for not clicking/hovering only I will run some tests. Please confirm if it happens in stealth client too? Stay tuned guys ^^ :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...