Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

It keeps running to bank, seemingly misclicking, then just standing there.

I've tried opening the bank to see if that will get it unstuck, but it just closes the bank and runs around in circles before going and standing in front of the chest doing nothing.

Note that my settings are as follows:

NPC Type: Sand Crabs
Fight Location: West
Hop Worlds: True at 4 players
Anti-pattern mode: True
Activity level 3
Aggression level 2
2 range pots
26 Tuna

Tasks > Settings:

Anti-pattern mode: True
Move mouse outside screen: True
drop junk items: True

Edited by justsomeguy
  • Like 1

On 8/14/2017 at 10:12 AM, Czar said:

yo02pxZ.png

Svu4iuR.png

JJfG7N7.png

Proggies:

Screenshot_132.jpg

Features:

- All locations supported, including Crab Claw Isle
- Banking support
- All combat types supported (ranged, all ammo + ranging types, including looting)

- Activity Slider -- choose 4 different activity settings from: (Afk my position, Afk any generated position, Attack visible/active crabs only, Full activity/attack all)
- Aggression Slider -- choose from 4 different aggression settings: (Only retaliate to crabs, Attack people's crabs when none are found, Attack all crabs, ONLY attack other people's crabs)
- Tasked levelling - allows you to set level goals and switch attack styles to raise different skills, e.g. set goals to 50 70 70, from current stats 44 51 55, it will reach the goal stats.

- Skill Priority: you can choose in which order to raise the stats, e.g. lowest first, nearest to goal first, top->bottom, bottom->top, level-up evenly, etc.
- Customized Stop Conditions: stop script when a certain condition is met, e.g. reached goal stats, killed X crabs, time passed, ran out of equipment, items, etc.
- Simple (on user's side) inventory layout chooser consistent with all my scripts -> 1 button copies inventory layout and saves it
- World hop support, with player count chooser
-- World hop customization: allows you to choose which tile to hop worlds from
-- Break tile chooser: allows you to choose which tile to break on, ~3 minutes before breaks trigger

- 'Non-botting' mode (very popular): allows you to afk the script and technically not bot at all: the script will display jframe popups (and beep) when crabs are no longer aggressive which will prompt the user to manually refresh the crabs by walking up
- Item looting, including rare drop table option
- Potion support (all potion types)
- Crab refreshing by walking out of the region

Coming soon:

Anti-Crash detection (still need to pump out beta version)

Gallery:

9bajl8d.png

Cjb1VCY.png

Dont mind buying it, bought it he has his money i dont have my product 4 days waiting not even getting fixed + doest respond nice customer service,

not reliable cant recommend sorry!

-Dorart

• Like 1

cant recommend it, this guy called czar has his money i dont have my product the script is broken not working it runs to the bank then afks still doesnt work tryed all to do but its the script that is broken ive waited 6 days still no progress, still broken. either money back or working script.

one i can say this guy is not reliable and not recommendable, he has his money and i have a broken script fair enough. this guy doesnt even bother about their customers.. pmed him doesnt even respond...

if u probably want a working script go to apa sand crabs, i made big mistake, and i need to see what i can do to get my money back or get the script fixed

-Dorart

1e7253ae5dd1ba50ad9a4f228f9c60cf.png

Edited by Dorart
  • Like 1

Guys if the script is walking to bank, increase the world hop user count, it will resolve it and script will work better. The user count counts all users in the region, although I highly recommend only hopping if user crashes your tile.

For going to bank, either enable no food option (if not using food) or make sure there is food in the inventory. The script's anti-danger system will activate otherwise.

Glad to hear positive reviews and some constructive criticism. I am continuously adding upgrades to the script, just please post detailed bug reports so I can pump out updates faster :D 

Edited by Czar

This bot works well but sometimes the (jframe?) thing that shows xp till lvl and xp an hour disappears, and the bot runs back and forth while trying to get aggro unsuccessfully. Seems like a good bot though even when the xp tracker disappears the bot still runs. could possibly be something im doing wrong im not sure

I purchased this a week or two back, and it runs amazing. I would like to see better-defined locations, the ones currently (east, far east) for example is a little confusing at first and the pre-defined locations seem to only be 2 rock locations. Perhaps like how you allow selecting the tree's to cut in your woodcutter? Besides that, like always, nice work.