Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

4 hours ago, Czar said:

If script runs to bank it means it's searching for food, either enable 'No food mode' or set some food in your inventory and inventory loadout ^^ :D

Will add aggression 3 activity 1 update for attacking a crab which has been stolen, update coming up.

Also you can't select afk and expect the script to attack crabs manually, it's either/or, but I can always add new levels and new script behaviors

As for crab claw isle will add a quick fix for resetting aggro so the script doesn't walk off island

Update v6 suggestions and bugfixes coming up :)

For bans, please check out the avoiding bans manual:

I have been using this script every day for hours for about 5 days now. If you are we could we call or something and I can explain in details what problems there are. (I know of many small ones) and some small features to add. Should only take 10-15min of explaining.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2017 at 8:51 AM, d0nk3yk0ng12 said:

bought this a little while ago but yet to test it! what's the ban rate like at sand crabs? 

Iv been using this script since level 30 everything.
Started with 30min bot 20min logoff
then when i hit level 60's i did 60min bot 30min off
now im 80's and im doing 120 bot and 40min off
when i get to 90's im going to do 180 bot and 40 off

21 minutes ago, timtom said:

Iv been using this script since level 30 everything.
Started with 30min bot 20min logoff
then when i hit level 60's i did 60min bot 30min off
now im 80's and im doing 120 bot and 40min off
when i get to 90's im going to do 180 bot and 40 off

cheers bro may do the same :)

Non-Botting mode seems to still be using special attacks, food, and potions. Even though I've disabled strict potions mode, completely cleared my inventory, and specific that I Want it to not attack any crabs and i want it to afk my position. It also attempts to refresh crabs once aggro is lost. 

EDIT: Also selected No-Food Mode and it still eats food.

Edited by thejaru

Any information regarding the issues i've encountered? It's been 2.5 days and I've seen Czar come online and offline multiple times since posting this issue. I would like to request a refund if possible. Cannot get the script to work as intended and clearly am not going to be getting any support regarding my issues.

• Like 1

Used the script for aprox. 7 hours on the trial you gave me. Solid 40k xp /hr with range at lower level at the crab island. (Can't provide a screenshot as of now)

Perfect script, works flawless, plenty of different settings and choices. Would give it a solid 9/10 :ditto:

Will most likely buy this ASAP. Much love <3