osMinnows

Tom

37 minutes ago, justind said:

Hey I just purchased and when I load the client and turn your script on it freezes everything and just sits idle. I am on a Mac. Is there any way around this? If not, may I please receive a refund?

Hey, this issue has been quite prevalent for quite a while, and its definitely something I can fix however I don't have a MAC to test it on.

I'll be testing it on a linux machine to see if I get the same crashing, could you send me your config?

13 hours ago, Tom said:

Hey, this issue has been quite prevalent for quite a while, and its definitely something I can fix however I don't have a MAC to test it on.

I'll be testing it on a linux machine to see if I get the same crashing, could you send me your config?

I'm not the best when it comes to this tech. Can you please clarify what you mean by my configuration? 
I am a greenhorn in this botting world haha. Additionally I am unable to use the client at all once the bot starts, the entire thing freezes up. I am unable to pause it, stop it, check the log, alter settings, and the osminnows does not come up with any setting configuration box either. The entire client freezes and does not allow me to click anything. In order to stop it I have to close out the client and reboot it, but it has happened every single time. I am not VIP, just the standard client.

Edited by justind

59 minutes ago, justind said:

I'm not the best when it comes to this tech. Can you please clarify what you mean by my configuration? 
I am a greenhorn in this botting world haha. Additionally I am unable to use the client at all once the bot starts, the entire thing freezes up. I am unable to pause it, stop it, check the log, alter settings, and the osminnows does not come up with any setting configuration box either. The entire client freezes and does not allow me to click anything. In order to stop it I have to close out the client and reboot it, but it has happened every single time. I am not VIP, just the standard client.

Basically, when you goto start the script, the final tab lets you save the scripts configuration. 

This is then stored in your OSBot/Data/osMinnows Folder

If you still have trouble, I'll have to experiment later today

Edited by Tom

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Basically, when you goto start the script, the final tab lets you save the scripts configuration. 

This is then stored in your OSBot/Data/osMinnows Folder

If you still have trouble, I'll have to experiment later today

Please do. I am unable to even bring that screen up when I start the script. There is no configuration box that shows up, it just freezes the client. 

8 hours ago, justind said:

Please do. I am unable to even bring that screen up when I start the script. There is no configuration box that shows up, it just freezes the client. 

Just tried experimenting on a linux machine and was unable to replicate. I'll see what I can do from now 

I have given you a 24 hour access to osFisher. This apparently doesn't have the issue with MAC's which really confuses me. Still has minnows*

Edited by Tom

As of the most recent Runescape update, my client gets stuck right clicking the fish spawns and spams it without actually clicking "fish". I'm on windows by the way. I'll keep trying it on different speeds to see if its just me. 

Takes like 30 seconds - 1 minute for the GUI to appear after hitting start as well.

17 minutes ago, lovvu said:

As of the most recent Runescape update, my client gets stuck right clicking the fish spawns and spams it without actually clicking "fish". I'm on windows by the way. I'll keep trying it on different speeds to see if its just me. 

Takes like 30 seconds - 1 minute for the GUI to appear after hitting start as well.

I believe its an issue with Osbot and not Tom's script.

13 hours ago, lovvu said:

Should be fixed now, not sure on the GUI however. Are you on a MAC?