osMinnows

Tom

The speed slider wont affect to the second click. It first clicks to the fishing spot after it has moved and after the character has walked to the spot it clicks again. The time between the clicks are always the same.

EDIT: It does affect how long it takes to click again, but there's not any variation about the speed. If u set the speed e.g 150 the time between the click stays always at 150.

Edited by noppakeisari

4 hours ago, noppakeisari said:

The speed slider wont affect to the second click. It first clicks to the fishing spot after it has moved and after the character has walked to the spot it clicks again. The time between the clicks are always the same.

EDIT: It does affect how long it takes to click again, but there's not any variation about the speed. If u set the speed e.g 150 the time between the click stays always at 150.

The speed is a min and max, which makes the sleep between any action a random amount of milliseconds between the minimum and maximum. If you raise the max, the click SHOULD be different, but im not 100% sure with clicks

6 hours ago, Tom said:

The speed is a min and max, which makes the sleep between any action a random amount of milliseconds between the minimum and maximum. If you raise the max, the click SHOULD be different, but im not 100% sure with clicks

Ohh my bad, adjusting the max loop speed fixed the problem! 

1 hour ago, kaasbaas23 said:

ty for adding me.

but the script doesnt run for me...

i just stand on the platform and my client freezes i have to close it down. i tried relogging and restarting it 3 times but no luck...

hope this helpes debugging!

Using a MAC?

If so, im working on this issue now and will extend your trial when fixed