osMinnows

Tom

Hi Tom,

Aweosome script and I am very happy with it. One quick question. Would it be possible to add the fishing cape boost from lvl 99 fishing to lvl 100 when fishing minnows?  Not sure if it would make a difference in catch rate or not, but I think it might be a somewhat human like action to boost once in a while.

Best,

N

6 minutes ago, nfmo said:

Hi Tom,

Aweosome script and I am very happy with it. One quick question. Would it be possible to add the fishing cape boost from lvl 99 fishing to lvl 100 when fishing minnows?  Not sure if it would make a difference in catch rate or not, but I think it might be a somewhat human like action to boost once in a while.

Best,

N

Will look into it now, thanks for the suggestion

Hey Tom, if you add support for fishing cape or admiral pie boost, I will buy this script. The reason I am not buying it at this moment is I'm using a different script for minnows that I trust that is free, and seems to be just as fast. 

That being said I do really appreciate your commitment to this script, and that alone might be enough for me to support you in the future despite which script I use. I value dedicated scripters highly :)

thanks for all your work!

15 hours ago, lovvu said:

Hey Tom, if you add support for fishing cape or admiral pie boost, I will buy this script. The reason I am not buying it at this moment is I'm using a different script for minnows that I trust that is free, and seems to be just as fast. 

That being said I do really appreciate your commitment to this script, and that alone might be enough for me to support you in the future despite which script I use. I value dedicated scripters highly :)

thanks for all your work!

Admiral pie boost involves eating food, correct?

1 hour ago, mikemac said:

Just bought the script when i start it I'm standing on the west side but it seems to freeze the whole client and the slider bar doesn't pop up is there a fix for this?

thanks

Hey,

Are you running the script on a MAC?
This is a known issue on the MAC platform and unfortunately I dont have access to one to fix the issue.

If you are on a mac, please run OSBot through terminal like so

java -jar 'OSBot-2.4.145.jar' -debug 5005

When you run the script, the terminal window should fill up with an error, if I can see this error I can fix the problem.

Edited by Tom

@Tom I decided to buy this wonderful script, its been great so far and I have been able to get around 51k XP/hr which is close to 400k  GP/hr! I still manually eat those admiral pies and those seem to help boost the xp/hr just slightly above 51k. Thanks for all your hard work !!!!!! <3 thought i would drop by and thank you again

• Like 1