lvl3 to main.

sohail

yes lvl3 to main. recently i have spend more den 400m on accounts tht gets recovery everytime...

i am looking forward for someone to train my given account to main like 75/80/75 range80+ and zulrah quested and other main quests with barrow gloves + range void with melee helm..

just wanting a main who has some quests done with good stats.. just skype me and tell me wat service u can offer and how much osrs gp will cost me (i am not in hurry i know account like these takes time but by doing this i ll be sure it wont be recovered or smtg) please no hate...

You can post here or pm too

Edited by sohail

9 minutes ago, sohail said:

yes lvl3 to main. recently i have spend more den 400m on accounts tht gets recovery everytime...

i am looking forward for someone to train my given account to main like 75/80/75 range80+ and zulrah quested and other main quests with barrow gloves + range void with melee helm..

just wanting a main who has some quests done with good stats.. just skype me and tell me wat service u can offer and how much osrs gp will cost me (i am not in hurry i know account like these takes time but by doing this i ll be sure it wont be recovered or smtg) please no hate...

We could offer you a service of lvl 3 all the way to max stats which would be 99 in attack/str/def/range/mage plus you'll get nmz quest and stats. the service would run you 380m but it would be your own account and such

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, sohail said:

id reccomend buying accounts from @decode , might save you some money aswell as time :)

1 hour ago, sohail said:

I can do this but it is going to cost a decent amount that is a lot of xp  . Pm if interested

• Like 1