bitcoin?

SpiritualAbyss

Curious what some people from this community have to say about it because i always liked this community and come back to it randomly lol.

Bitcoin reached it's new high at 3.2k and i remember bitcoin when it was like 10 dollars. I'm considering of pumping into bitcoin because I can see it to continue to drastically rise in the near future. In just one year it went from 500 to 3k and I believe it will go from 3k to 10k. I know in 2 days the seg will activate which will bring another rise or possibly a dump. I'm just curious if anyone here is a bitcoiner and if they have any wisdom to share

18 minutes ago, RickyRs said:

Wouldn't invest in bitcoin tbh, It's ran on hype for the most part since it's all over the news it'll go back down. Way to risky.

But every time it goes down, it goes back up. It does tend to look like a pump and dump but it still has lots of potential.  Crypto currency is always a risky investment. I just don't see bitcoin going all the way down anytime soon

1 minute ago, Spectre said:

Like Bill Gates said, "Bitcoin is unstoppable". I believe he is right.

I agree, Bitcoin overcame so many bad articles and bad shit talk and look at it now. I'm sure it will go through more downfalls but everytime it goes down. It goes back up tenfold