Cape's Progressive Woodcutter

Team Cape

19 minutes ago, Vareska said:

I used the bot for 4 hours in mirror mode and got perma banned, clearly something is detectable.

I've had a lot of people using this script already; it was likely another script. Sorry to hear that though!

16 minutes ago, Switzzz said:

I just ran it overnight cutting redwoods...no ban.

Also if you're still running it, I'd love to see some proggies! :) 

11 minutes ago, Team Cape said:

I've had a lot of people using this script already; it was likely another script. Sorry to hear that though!

Also if you're still running it, I'd love to see some proggies! :) 

"overnight" is usually less than 4 hours for me. I'm on a main and I'm trying to not get banned, obvi. I set it to 170 minutes I believe. I forgot to take a screenshot, but here is an hour proggie from this morning! 

e162d8122af795bcd4255bd89a693ece.png

I've been testing out magics this morning and I noticed that everytime I get a lag spike it clicks on the tree again. Doesn't seem humanlike...most people afk magics. Any suggestions? I know it could just be my connection

Edited by Switzzz

23 minutes ago, Switzzz said:

"overnight" is usually less than 4 hours for me. I'm on a main and I'm trying to not get banned, obvi. I set it to 170 minutes I believe. I forgot to take a screenshot, but here is an hour proggie from this morning! 

e162d8122af795bcd4255bd89a693ece.png

I've been testing out magics this morning and I noticed that everytime I get a lag spike it clicks on the tree again. Doesn't seem humanlike...most people afk magics. Any suggestions? I know it could just be my connection

How long do the lag spikes last for?